Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 411 Replies | Last Page

@ jolienina OMG! I'm doing the same thing! , I'm so ready! We both are

11 years ago

i am just waiting for to show so i can continue my journey is due today but no sign.. the only thing i hate about it is that u don't get and she's not on time it get on my nerves..

User Image

11 years ago

Ladies, doesn't the just suck???

I might not be here for a few weeks (or maybe months) because DH is going away for work!! He works seasonal and all over the country so I could be looking at like half a year with little 2 week visits every 3 months! He really needs to go for us, but I really don't want him too! Not only about the baby thing but he's my rock! I find it soooo hard without him. I can't imagine being a army wife with my man overseas, I'd have myself sick! Oh well, the money will be worth it I guess. I hope to come back and find all you ladies with your 's!! Who knows, if we strike it lucky I may be back my with mine!! I wish you all the and in the world!!!

User Image

11 years ago

My was due on the 6th but she didn't show. I took a test but got a If my doesn't show by thursday I will test again... my first miscarried child did the same thing.... gave me a on my 's due date and then a 3 days later. If the same thing happens I pray for good cus I am not sure I can handle another loss this year.

to us all

User Image

11 years ago

is due tomorrow. No sign of her today! Tested this afternoon and got a . Promised DH that I would wait to test again until Thursday. I am going a little crazy with nerves. I just want to know!

User Image

11 years ago

was due today nothing so far and no sign of her,i do know clomid can make u late just hope that it come sooner then really really late....

User Image

11 years ago

jolienina... to you! I'm out, the was there when I woke up this morning. Hopefully you'll be our success story!

Angels in heaven 3/23/13 User Image

11 years ago

Hello everyone, newbie here. I just joined another similar thread but the more support the merrier, right?

and

Today is 13dpo and I have my beta test on Friday...only a few days left. I have not done any HPT this time around and I won't be. FXd for all!

User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

@ firenze33 i dough that cause am prety sure that am out too is a day late buy i know is due to the clomid back in may was on clomid too was 3 or 4 days late in june it suck lol
@leaningpatient welcome hope u get ur for u to all

User Image

11 years ago

@ leaningpatient WELCOME

@ firenze33 for you that ugly self don't show.

@ BundleOjoy Sorry about your lost to you this month.

@ KayDee85 totally sucks. It never fails when you want her to show she doesn't show,but the minute you don't want her she pops up right on time.

@ izzystout Try to hold out testing a couple more days, trust me AF is the only real hpt! GL

@ jolienina I didn't like the Clomid, for that exact reason. I don't need nothing making late. * I'm taking my next 120mg of SI! It's funny tho, last night and this morning DH wanted to but not only was I super dry I was completely moody and not in the mood. One minute I was into and then next couple of minutes I just wanted to knock him out to go to sleep It felt like we went at it for hours. ugh I'm glad I had to go to work. It kills me that next week when it time to , he's not going to be in this kinda mood, well I can't say that, he loves .

ughh BLOWS.

[url]User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo