Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 411 Replies | Last Page

Not looking good. OB did another blood draw yesterday...18. The other draw was from my regular dr. OB said its a different machine so don't give up hope. Another draw Monday. My heart is breaking.

11 years ago

at least it when up not down also with the difference of the machine may just be that i am hoping and praying that all goes well with u Mommasamittc sending u

User Image

11 years ago

There were streaks of blood this morning when I wiped. I had a little cramping last night. Thought it might be from constipation. If nothing happens before morning I'm planning to go for another blood draw at 730am. Yesterday was the 28th anniversary of my mothers death. I really wish she was here. This has been a very emotional weekend. My emotions range from sad to scared to just plain mad. I just don't know what to think.

11 years ago

i know what u are going trough is not easy and very emotional but try to think positive dear god has a plan for everyone and everything happen for a reason u will be fine everything that is mean to be will be, just relax and take it easy do not stress ur self that won't do no good i am for u

User Image

11 years ago

Oh Mommasamittc I'm sorry you're going through this. Don't lose hope until you get more test results. Everyone's body is different and every pregnancy is different so don't give up. Try to stay positive hun!

Jolienina I'm doing ok, just waiting to O. The DH and I have been having a lot of talks about how TTC has been going so far. He works a lot so this has been a really stressful time for me. We have to put special effort into changing his schedule so that we can BD at the right time, and that is starting to take the fun out of it... Ugh, does anyone else get jealous of women who get pregnant without even trying??? I hope we all get our soon!!!

How are you doing Jolienina?

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you so much ladies. I'm bleeding and cramping really bad now. Life is so unfair sometimes. I don't understand why I'm able to get pregnant but can't seem to stay pregnant. I don't think we'll try again. You've all been so wonderful and I wish you all the very best.

11 years ago

Oh Mommasamittc I'm sorry

Maybe you and your DH can just take a break from really "trying" and just enjoy each other without thinking about it for a couple of months? Maybe your body and mind just need a break from the pressure.

Whatever you decide to do, we're all here for you

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning ladies,

@ Mommasamittc I'm so sorry to read about what happen.
@ jolienina I'm finally in the 2WW, but it really doesn't mean anything to me like it did pervous months I haven't done anything this month, haven't been stalking this site and every symptom that I have. I have been enjoying my DH & the ! I don't know if we even on the days needed, I'm just done with driving my self crazy over this ttc. But over all I've been great, I'm able to watch baby commercials without getting depressed. (it comes and goes)

How is everyone?

[url]User Image

that everyone gets a

11 years ago

i am so sorry Mommasamittc i agree with charlotte maybe what u need is a little break fronm all his but remember we here all to support each other
@charlotte it seems like everyone around me is pregnant i am happy for them,i avoid being around them cause all they brag about is my pregnancy this my pregnancy that and get little jealous
@DREAM i am doing the same this time around just have fun not stressing my self to much about it and just relax cause stressing won't do any good,i am looking forward to see all of us with our we want MAY baby

User Image

11 years ago

Yesterday was a very rough day. I did mc. I had some Vicodin left over from the D&C in April, thank goodness. Even with that I was in tremendous pain. I think I passed everything but I'm still crampy today. I have a blood draw in the morning. My Dr. wants to run a bunch of tests and put me on a bunch of stuff...but I just can't right now. If we decide to try again, it'll be down the road a few months. After the first of the year we'll discuss whether or not to get fixed if it hasn't happened by then. Hubby said he'll do it because the recovery is faster. I just don't know if I can risk doing this again. This was my 4th mc and it's really weighing heavy on my heart. I just wanted to come back and thank you girls, again. You are all so sweet and I'm so glad to have met you (virtually).

I hope you all get your ! I'll be for each one of you!

Thanks, again!

Sami

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo