Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 411 Replies | Last Page

hello ladies hope u don't mind me joining ur group,i am jolie ,i am 7 dpo today my symptoms so far are backache and felt pressure down there yesterday all day along hope their good signs.... to all can't wait to see everyone with their ...

User Image

11 years ago

iam having a headache also. i feel like if i stay laying down and keep my feet up and limit my stress; a baby will stick. all of my symptoms that seem like pms i search the internet for a pregnancy related cause. still hoping for a lil one to be in there this month. couldnt resist taking a test, its the last one i have at home. sadly it came out negative though. 12 dpo. 2 days till af. but the tests were the cheapies so iam hoping that because they are they dont pick up really low levels of hcg. imma wait till the first to renew my testing frenzy. goodluck everyone

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Guys,

I am 12DPO and am sitting on my hands trying not to bother wasting that last test when AF is supposed to be here on Wednesday....

We were TTC for about 9 months a year ago but then I got sick. Now that I am better we are on month 2 and we are really hoping this is sticky!

I feel different than other months, but then I worry I am just being crazy. In the last couple of days I have had shortness of breath, thirsty, starving, pinching on the left side when i move a certain way, can't get comfortable and I think the heartburn might just kill me! LOL

I am older and overweight so that makes this even harder! got my fingers crossed for everyone!

11 years ago

So it sucks to be me! =( what i was so sure was spotting due to implantation
turned out to be AF!!!!! Ugh....the spotting got brighter red as opposed to pink.

Anyway.....disappointed but whatever.
I'm sad.

11 years ago

@ DivaRivas I'm so sorry that ugly self showed her evil face...ugh... I can't stand her! Hopefully next month will be better for you! GL!

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm new to this site...and I'm 1 dpo. The only real symptom I have is fatigue...and a lot of it! But there could be a million reasons for that! I have 2 boys, ages 18 and almost 11 and I'll be 37 in a few weeks. I miscarried after my first son in 1994, once in 2009 and again this past April so FX this time!!

Good luck to you all!!!

11 years ago

@ Mommasamittc WELCOME

11 years ago

Well it actually stopped now and it's just a tiny spot! So now im thinking it could be implantation afterall but maybe it's brighter red cause of my MC last month!? Idk but I think I'm still in the game for this month. I had to put a panty liner on but its only when I wipe and not alot I guess the color threw me off. Only way to be sure is to wait until Friday and see. I am still cramping and now just started...my bbs are tender.

11 years ago

Thank you DREAMN4AGIRL...looking forward to having you all to talk to through this... to everyone!

11 years ago

@ DivaRivas When was due?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo