Community post

Discussion

HELP! Weird O???

Hereâ??s my dilemma â?? Iâ??ve been charting for the past several cycles since my miscarriage in late April â?? over the past three cycles Iâ??ve definitely ovulated on CD 16 on an average 27 day cycle. (Before that I was not temping every day -I'd skip, etc...)

No doubt has been CD 16 last three cycles â?? I get major (~0.50) temp rises the next day to indicate that. Iâ??ve been temping in AM, and Iâ??m very good about waking up at the same time every morning on the dot. Iâ??ve also been using OPKs â?? Twice per day â?? AM and PM. I saw someone on another thread recommend that so you can really nail down the window when O is supposed to occur - and I have on all three of thise cycles.

Iâ??ve gotten frustrated with the whole process and failed attempts, so this month, Iâ??ve been rather blasé about the OPKs â?? Iâ??ve still been temping at the same time every day, but I skipped using the OPKs twice on a few days, and I was lazy about keeping track of them.

I got a negative OPK on CD 11 and CD 12. I think I just took OPKs one time on each day - thinking that Iâ??ve been Oâ??ing on CD 16, so I might as not start 2 times per day until the 13th or so.

All of a sudden, between CD 12 and CD 13 I got a temp rise of 0.47, which is about right for me post O. I also lost all urge to BD with my guy (which is also typical for me, post O). I had been very frisky before this, and saw some good CM before CD 13 (although I donâ??t track CM regularly) â?? which all usually correspond to me right before and right around O time.

I got a positive OPK on CD 13, but I think ONLY in the afternoon â?? AM was negative, if I remember correctly. I got a positive in the AM and PM on CD 14. I got a negative on CD 15 in the am.
I do have another dip and rise on CD 15, but not significant for me at all â?? it is only 0.2 or so. I usually shoot up post O about 0.5 (like what I did this time on CD 13). Combine that with the physical way I felt (not frisky at all) and I think I must have Oâ??d sometime between CD 12-13, but that doesnâ??t correspond, really, with the OPK tests at all (getting the negative in the AM on CD 13 but also having the temp rise, then a positive in the PM).

Can someone who has been doing this longer look at my BBT chart and tell me what you think? Also, why would I ovulate all of a sudden 4 days earlier when Iâ??m usually CD16 like clockwork? I have been taking the Fertili-tea and Fertil-Aid regularly since last month - could that be the issue?

THANKS!
User Image
My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Sorry for weird symbols! that teaches me to use MS word to compose a message! Geez!

11 years ago • Post starter

I think I may have found the answer to my own question. I have been using CBE digitals, and according to this website, you can't change wands as the digital measures increase day to day and remembers it. The first day I tested I used one wand. The second day I put the stick I. The wand and got an error message, so I opened another pack and used a new wand. So it probably could have been a positive opk that day, which WOULD jive with my temps.

If anyone is using CBE digital OPKS, you should definitely read this!!! CBE easy needs to put this info in their leaflet! OMG!

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/235646/2199344.aspx

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo