Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 411 Replies | Last Page

@ DREAM i am really hoping and that you get we all deserve it to us all

User Image

11 years ago

ok ladies i don't think i will Ov this month cause i am DC 15 and did not get my face on the opk last month i got it right on CD 14 i will keep testing till CD 20 and if still don't get positive OPK will call it anovulatory cycle

User Image

11 years ago

Went to the bathroom, there it was, creamy Cervical Fluid. Like last month, that is not on her stupid way.

11 years ago

@ jolienina

11 years ago

@ DREAM i am hoping and that stay away from you for the next 9 months for you dear

User Image

11 years ago

@ jolienina thank you, so dislike . We all do right!

11 years ago

that don't show

11 years ago

have my finger cross for you dear ,will be so happy for u if u get ur and u will
@CHARLOTTE how are u feeling ?
@DIVARIVAS how are u feeling too ? for you wonderful ladies

User Image

11 years ago

@ jolienina don't give up yet! I almost always O on CD16 but I've O'd as late as CD 19 before. Just keep using OPKs, maybe your egg is just running a little late this cylce

I'm feeling ok, just waiting to O. Been trying to pay more attention to my CM which I haven't done in the past, but I'm not really sure how reliable that is. I've had negative OPKs every day this week but it's not really due to Sunday so I'm just keeping my that this is our month for BFPs!!! I hope you get a +OPK soon so that we go through the TWW and test together

@ DreamN that isn't coming! Keep us posted! When do you plan to test?

User Image

11 years ago

@ Charlotte17 I said that I wasn't going to buy any hpt's but the waiting is killing me. I want to go out and buy the whole rack! But I'm going to wait til the 1st. ugly self not due til the 31st, and I've came so far without buying one. So I'm going to test on the 1st!

[url]User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo