Community post

Discussion

Fallback rise? HELP!!!

I've never had one of these before - as far as I know - Is this what is considered a "fallback rise"? I had a +OPK then a slight dip. A slower rise over a couple of days then a significant dip on 3DPO, with a significant rise the next day (and still rising).

Did I O when I think I did after the +OPK? Hubby and I couldn't BD later, because he was having a sperm analysis yesterday. (had to abstain for 3 days)

I took temp with two different thermometers and they were similar.

I don't know if there were other factors that may have caused an issue - I do snore lately so could have been "mouth breathing" and i did have some significant stress the night before.

Should I just discard the odd temp, or was that my O day, and the OPK was wrong?

[url]User Image

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Leave ur temp, ur chart is right. Typically u ovulate 12-48hrs after ur first positive opk, if ur lucky enough, which u r, u will get a dip in temp on the day of ovulation. A fallback rise happens between 2dpo and 4dpo, 2dpo being the more common day. Its completely normal, whether u do it every cycle or have never done it before, theres nothing to worry about. Ur chart looks great. Good luck!!

11 years ago

Thanks so much! :-)

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo