Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 411 Replies | Last Page

I ment my signature! Sorry for the confusion ladies!

11 years ago

User Image

that my BBT is worth a good sign!

11 years ago

I've been having trouble getting my ticker on here so I thought it was probably just me.

11 years ago

I'm a day away from being halfway through the dreaded tww.
Had a loss in Jan, hoping that we get our rainbow & the lo is extra sticky.
Last time I was weepy and overly emotional, this time I've been really happy & wanting to dtd like crazy lol. Although I've had a lot of the same symptoms as last time so my fingers are crossed. Good luck ladies :)

DH 25 & Me 23 Est 4/7/2004 - Married 4/7/2011 Baby H #1 mc Jan 2012 ttc baby H #2 *our rainbow*

11 years ago

I am with you. I had two m/c, one in march and another june. I have not yet been able to carry a child past 6wks and now I am experiencing pregnancy symptoms again. I have to wait til august 8th to see if miss my af and if I do, I need to figure out how two sew the embryo in! LOL oh well. (currently 6dpo)

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome to all the new ladies and sorry If I sound like a debby downer. lol my spirits are up....well as high as they can get!

@DREAMN4AGIRL.....AF IS DUE SAT. AUG 4TH. The spotting has stopped now.

Congrats @KC Legacy.....

11 years ago

to Bundle of Joy
my sister had that problem she experience two mc
her gyno did something called cerclage they put it in about 15 wks and they take it off when your about to give birth she's had three of her babies like that
you might want to ask your gyno about that

11 years ago

DREAMN - that's my BBT chart! Did you mean to post it or to post yours? Can you erase it?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago • Post starter

@ Daph317 I AM SO SORRY, I ment to post my own. I wonder how I got yours. Give me a sec I'm going to check on the other site now.

11 years ago

@ Daph317 I don't understand, it's the same chart I'm looking at under my username at http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo