Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 411 Replies | Last Page

@ jolienina Yes today is the 3rd day that I have been taking SI, I took 160mg today. Hopefully I get a stronger egg! I wish our cycles were the same too, but you'll never know with . But good thing we can still lean on each other! Have you started taking SI?

I also bought " EVENING PRIMROSE OIL" & FOLIC ACID & B6 & PRENATAL, so hopefully I get some good news at the end of this month.

Only thing is this weekend we're going to a couple campsite and I don't want to drink but I know how my friends are, cause they don't know that I'm ttc. I 'm just glad that DH & I will have some alone time to really & and it doesn't have to feel like a chore!

[url]User Image

11 years ago

Have fun at the campsite DREAMN4AGIRL and good luck.

User Image

11 years ago

@ Thanks BundleOjoy I'm going to try, I just don't need anything to mess with me being so close to Ovulation. I'm going try not to think about and enjoy my DH! & friends!

11 years ago

i am still waiting for to come so i can start my soy,evening primsose oil i may go get that too have fun at the camp and lot of keeping my for u DREAM..

User Image

11 years ago

@ jolienina DH is so excited about the campsite ONLY because of the & spending some along time with me w/o the kids. (he has 2 already, I have none of my own) He said that this ttc has made us more close to each other, we are scheduled to get married next year in April but last night to my surprise , he wants to go straight to the court house. Even if I never get pregnant, said that he's ready for me to be his wife . I'm happy but I got a little cold feet for a couple of seconds . Only because he has been married before and this will be my first time and I was taking the time up til April next year to make sure I'm ready . So he's just really excited and I don't want to ruin it with all this ttc stuff this weekend. I'm just glad trash self came & left! Eventually trash self will show for you too & leave, ugh I can't stand her...

11 years ago

I'm 12 DPO and waiting for to arrive. Anyone else sitting around with their that this month with be it???

User Image

11 years ago

WHEN A MAN FIND THE RIGHT ONE FOR HIM TRUST ME HE WILL GO FOR IT IN A HEART BIT,I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR U DREAM IF I WERE U I WOULD JUMP RIGHT TO IT LOL ME AND MY DH WERE MARRIED SINCE I WAS 16 YEARS OLD WE BEEN MARRIED NOW 10+YEARS WE HAVE 2KIDS BOY AND A GIRL WE BOTH WANT A BIG FAMILY HOPEFULLY WE WILL BE ABLE TO DO THAT VERY SOON,I COULDN'T IMAGINE NOT TO HAVE HIM IN MY LIFE... TO US ALL

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone, I must admit I've been lurking for a while...lol....wishing for everyone's BFP's. I'm ttc for a very long time and am currently 9dpo with my

After 18 months of showing up each month it's easy to get disheartened. But talking with everyone on CTP really is helping.

to everyone, and keep us all posted.

11 years ago

@ jolienina YOUR RIGHT! I'm just gon go for it, cause it feels so right and it feels go good and I love him so much. And I couldn't imagine my life w/o him too! We been together 8 years and he has become my best friend. Thanks for the advice!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo