Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 411 Replies | Last Page

KayDee - did you see my comment yesterday about the ketchup? It's funny that ketchup has been mentioned twice on this thread! Haha!!

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago • Post starter

No I didn't Daph but yeah it is! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Anyone else having a hard time sleeping? All day i'm pretty exhausted, but at night my mind is racing a million miles a minute..I can't seem to fall asleep before 2 or 3! I google each symptom I have usually trying to find the threads that confirm that what i am feeling is indeed a pregnancy symptom and that somehow this will confirm my thoughts/feelings that i am indeed pregnant....

I had a super faint positive test...but so faint and a bit strange that i'm not convinced yet ... i hesitate to take another until i've missed my period ...my husband and i went and bought three packs tonight (ridiculous) and now it's going to be extremely hard to wait to test. // I'd like to wait until the 8th -- this would be the last day i could get my period (unless my cycle acts weird and goes longer then 28 days) and it's my husband's 34th Birthday!! This potential pregnancy comes a little earlier than planned, we were going to start trying in November...so the husband isn't allowing himself to think about it one way or the other ((that's his way of saying he doesn't want to get his hopes up)) ...so i'd hate to test on his birthday and it be negative, but it'd be such a special birthday present if it was positive....hmm what do you guys think i should do? there's no way i could test and not tell him.... when would you test if you were me?

11 years ago

DREAM4AGIRL so so happy for you.

Well I'm out arrived in all her glory this morning

Wishing everyone left to test lots and lots of &

11 years ago

good morning ladies today i texted again at 10dpo got even tho i know is early i am pretty sure that am out....

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

I'm 10 DPO also and am forcing myself to wait until af is due on Wednesday (we'll see how that goes). Today is SO odd, though. I've got the chills, then hot flashes (almost flu like). Also feeling a little gaggy. Had banana and PB for breakfast (one of my faves) and I feel like it's going to come back up again - almost motion sick like.

hold on @jolienina!

Angels in heaven 3/23/13 User Image

11 years ago

@kclegacy - Try to wait if you can. That would be really special if it came out positive. I am trying to wait too. If I am pregnant the baby could be born on my husbands Birthday! (Though he doesn't like that Idea cus he says he would get less gifts) LOL

User Image

11 years ago

firenz33 we both 10dpo then cool is due 08/07/12 so will see i have a bit of hope tho with my other pregnancies my BB were sore and other symptoms,i am not experiencing none of those so that kin d of telling me this may not be our month but still User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Morning ladies,

14dpo tested today but my lines are very faint. Also my temp went way down this morning from being in the high 97.7's to 97.1. I'm not wining about, I'm just scare cause my lines were very faint when I had the MC back in April. due tomorrow no later than Monday, please keep me and our in your prayers.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

11 years ago

DREAM!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo