Community post

Discussion

40 and TTC # 2 after 19 yrs

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,
I am 40 and DH is 50. We are trying to conceive our first together. I had a TR in August of 2013 and we stated trying in November 2013. I would like to share this journey with you ladies.

709 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 709 Replies | Last Page

Really sorry Tigerette. Take time to heal, look after yourself & thoughts are with you.
Ctymom: on 4-5th cycle & I turn 45 in Nov.
My whole system has been messed up when Ken's mom passed mid March. Have had 3 bleeds & now back to reg AF that started 3 days ago. Hopefully, things are back to normal now.
Fairy dust to you & the rest <3

Kymme

9 years ago

So who all is still around posting here? It's become super quiet.

I'm here.... 7th cycle.... 3dpo and trying to keep my sanity. lol

9 years ago

Hi all. I was just thinking the same thing. How's everyone doing? I'm still stalking this thread in the hopes of finding out great news. Don't give up your faith and dreams. I know first hand how frustrating it is to try month after month with no success but there will be a rainbow at the end. God is amazing.

CTYmom, good luck this cycle. I hope this is it for you! FX

AFM, I'm 20 weeks today. My baby girl is doing great. We had our anatomy scan yesterday and everything is as it should - thank The Lord. She is weighing about 13 oz and I'm finally sporting a baby bump. I will keep you posted.

In any event, I'm sending each and everyone of you my love and prayers. Please do keep us posted.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

9 years ago

Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
I'm on my 5th cycle TC. Not obsessing this month as we just found out we got the house we wanted & have a 30day close.
Temping when I can, but busier trying to get things organized & packed; moving day Jun 25th!
TC & will check in when I have time :-)

Kymme

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I was starting to worry since this board has been so quiet. Glad to hear everyone has been doing well. Bettyboopta2 - congrats on the house! That's exciting.

Not much going on here. Gearing up for homeschool to start back Monday, dealing with a little insomnia and resulting crankiness. Baby Titus is doing well and is very active. I know I have a lot to do before he gets here, but I just hope these last few months go by faster than the first 6 have!

User Image

9 years ago

Praying4ALil1....that is awesome to hear! You are moving right along. Happy to hear that she is doing well and so are you :)

bettyboopta2....congrats on the house! And FX'd for this cycle :)

rebecca73....happy to hear all is well with you and your little one!

afm.... we are going through some major stress with our business. BUT... we are trying to see it as God's way of leading us to better pastures and trusting everything is happening for a reason. It's still REALLY scary and stressful and I'm afraid the stress is going to keep me from having this as my month. But maybe a little one will be part of our new blessings right? I am 4dpo today and just moving along without stressing over symptoms. Trying to not stress anyway. But the business issues are distracting me quite a bit.

9 years ago

I hope you are all doing well.
I am debating if we should try again or not today. I know my dr recommended waiting but I feel that age clock ticking!
It has been 15 days since my MC. I had my labs done last week on tuesday and my HC was a 5.7 so pretty close to being under 5 where they want it. I had a little CM yesterday so decided to test this morning with a clearblue advance digital and got a big ole smiley face.
I am debating just getting busy today and going to have my labs rerun tomorrow to make sure they are under 5 which is what the hospital considers no longer pregnant and a natural miscarriage.
I have only lost 2 pounds in the past two weeks so not at the weight id like to be to get pregnant.
Here is some of my story to share.
2007 (32 years old) Husband returns from another deployment we decide lets TTC.
2012 we start extensive testing, all of which came back normal. Dr said its my weight. I admit it was out of control!
April 2014 Positive HPT, blood test confirms. I have lost 40 pounds at this point, cycles been like clockwork for 6 months. I am still overweight.
May 17th I miscarried 6 weeks 2 days pregnant.
June 1st Peak fertility positive on clearblue digital.
I am scared and numbers suck but here it is I am still over 200 pounds and I want to be under. I am tall so I do not look it but I want a healthy pregnancy.
My debate now is it safe to just get to it or should we risk it and wait a month.

9 years ago

Hi all. This forum is very, very quiet so I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I think of all of you often and I hope everyone is doing well. Sending hugs, prayers and tons of baby dust your way.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

9 years ago

Good morning ladies

Sorry I have been MIA but I needed a break from TTC.

Praying4Alil1: Thanks for checking on us.

A will go back and read the posts so I can get caught up.

But afm: I called my OB/GYN and asked for a referral to a 'RE. Her nurse calledme bback yesterday to tell me that they faxed the referral over yesterday. So I will be calling today to set up an appointment.

I will keep you guys updated.

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies

Just wanted to check in.

I am 9dpo and I'm waiting to test. Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo