Community post

Discussion

40 and TTC # 2 after 19 yrs

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,
I am 40 and DH is 50. We are trying to conceive our first together. I had a TR in August of 2013 and we stated trying in November 2013. I would like to share this journey with you ladies.

709 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 709 Replies | Last Page

It's been such a crazy day I forgot to come back and give you my blood work! They called only 2 hours after I went, it scared me to death, thinking something was wrong. Everything was fine, though.

HCG 230
Progesterone 19

I go back on Tuesday for more blood work. They say they want my levels to be around 900 then. First ultrasound will be around 1/31, with more to follow, and possibly more blood work.

I can already feel a "bubble" expanding in my belly.

User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca: that's great news. Thanks for the update. If they give you a pic of your u/s be sure to upload it for us. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

10 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies

Just wanted to give you guys an update. I got the start of my this a..m. I took two a internet cheepie and a dollar tree. Both had very faint lines. However I really couldn't get it to show on my phone but I posted it for my records. I only have one FRE and one digital so I will save them until after AF is due. Maybe hgc levels will be high enough to get a great 2nd line.

Thank you ladies for praying. Now add lil bean to your prayers. Pray that he sticks.

Oh......fyi I'm not telling dh until after my firt u/s. I pray he doesn't figure it out. Maybe I will have pms for a week. Lol (symptoms are the same)lol

Have a great weekend!

Zuberi!!!!! It took me awhile, and I had to tilt my laptop some, but I finally was able to see the 2nd line! God bless you!!! Yes, I will pray he or she sticks!

User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca: Thank you I took what seems like a million pics to get that one. Lol I m trying to save the FRE until monday when I go for my blood draw to see what my number verses the color line look like. This positive feels different than the other one(m/c) I didn't feel pregnant, even after I was in 7weeks. No cramps headaches or anything. So I'm feeling good about this one! I will retest with a internet cheepie before I go to bed.

Wow! Zuberi congratulations darling. So many wonderful news on this forum. I feel we were overdue for some wonderful and exciting news.

@rebecca, your numbers are great and I'm so happy for you.

I will be praying for the sticky beans!

God bless you guys.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Oh my GOODNESS!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! I am doing a happy dance for you Rebecca and Zuberi!!! Such exciting news!!! I am so praying for you both that these babies are born healthy and whole!!! Yeah!!! Woo Hoo!!!! So glad I popped on tonight!!! Blessings ladies!!
I am praying for all of you!!!!
I will update on myself soon!!

Lots of love!!!!!

10 years ago

Zuberi - any updates lady?

Scarlet - how are you? I miss hearing from you.

Mamaof7 - looking forward to your update.

Everyone else- I'd love to hear how everyone is doing.

User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca and Zuberi CONGRATULATIONS!!! . Do tell..what did you guys do differently this month? Took or did anything special you would like to share?

10 years ago

Double post

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo