Community post

Discussion

40 and TTC # 2 after 19 yrs

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,
I am 40 and DH is 50. We are trying to conceive our first together. I had a TR in August of 2013 and we stated trying in November 2013. I would like to share this journey with you ladies.

709 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 709 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning Ladies!! Hope everyone is doing great!

Tigerette- How is the TWW going. Wanted to check and see how you were feeling.

KDdid- Sorry you were having some discomfort, but excited they found a heartbeat on your little bean. Keeping you in my prayers.

Zuberi- How are things going for you. Have you O yet. Praying and keeping .

Tinkabelll- How are you doing this morning. Where are you at in your cycle?

Afm- Ok so the other day when I posted I thought I may have O'd early because of my temp and some EWCM but my temp was back down the next morning so I believe I will O like always this cycle between CD18-CD20. Like I said the other day I have a Dr's appointment Friday and will be CD17 and she has scheduled me to have an ultrasound before she sees me that morning so I'm anxious to see how that looks. I'm at my 6 month mark with the other meds she has me on to level out my hormones so I think if we aren't successful this cycle she will start me on Clomid next cycle. But me and Greg are going away this weekend for the Holiday, just the two of us, no kids, no friends, no family lol. Kinda a little romantic weekend to relax and relieve some stress, so we plan to do some serious lol. And I just realized this morning I will be CD17-CD19 prime for baby making lol.

Chat with you ladies soon. Anxious to hear updates from everyone.

Love hugs prayers

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

KDdid21...... I'm so sorry I didn't congradulate you on your bfp. I must have missed the post....... so congrats I'm so happy for you! I like Scarlet, I'm glad you got to see your angels heart beat. I will be praying for you as well.

I've been so busy with the family. This is going to be quick guys.... Im still waiting to O, however i have been having O cramps since Cd9 (cd12today) i have also been having some brown cm when i wipe just on tp. This morning it was more like thick old blood mixed with cm. Again only on the tp. I called the Dr and they said it was nothing to worry about. It was just leftover blood being pushed out from my first period after the miscarriage.
On another note. I had a almost + opk this am. Which is right on track so prayerfully every thing is back on track.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys. Sorry about the crazy post.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone doing? ? ?

I see there has not been any updates today so I am assuming you ladies are busy .... at least I hope you guys are.

so.... afm: I still haven't gotten a true positive on my opk. However I do have loads and loads of EWCM and my temp hasn't dropped to indicate that I have O'ed. So, I will try tomorrow and see what happens. I will be on cd14 which means that my O date is being delayed by one day. But I have been having a lot of O pains. So at least I know something is happening. We last night and we will again in the am. I used a softcup last night and took it out this am so I think tomorrow morning will be a good time to again (since I haven't gotten a positive on my opk yet. Oh, and I plan to use a softcup in the am too. I will probably leave it in until at least around lunch time.

I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Good Morning Ladies!!

Hope everyone is doing great and had a wonderful holiday weekend! I'm anxious to hear updates from all you ladies. And keeping we get some among our little group this month.

Zuberi- Did you O yet? Praying this is your month.

Afm- Well I acutally did O early. I'm currently 9dpo. I O'd cd12 which is 6 days early than normal for me. So I'm not really holding out a lot of hope that we will get our this cycle. We only got to cd11. And that was because Greg was feeling frisky lol. We had no idea I would be ovulating. I saw my OB/GYN on Friday and they did and ultrasound and she said everything looked great. She did say she wanted to hold off on putting me on Clomid until November. She said that even though all my hormone levels are normal now and the Metformin has worked in helping me with my PCOS that it could still take a few months for my body to start having "really normal cycles". She said that is most likely why last month I had a longer LP (15 days as opposed to 10 days). She thinks my system is finally starting to become "normal" for me. I have noticed a few symptoms my bb's have been extremely sore since 5dpo to the point that wearing my bra hurts (but had the same thing last month and wasn't pregnant). I haven't been fatigued or sick. Have had vivid dreams the last two nights. And so gassy for the past 3 days that I'm embarrassed to go out in pulic lol. Yesterday we went and watched the Reds play and everything smelled soooooo good that I ate all day long lol. It was the most expensive day we've ever spent at the ballpark lol. I've had AF like cramps on the left side that last two days. Last night they were so bad they woke me up in the middle of the night. I've also been having cramping under my belly button that is different it's sharp sometimes, and kinda a pulling sensation especially yesterday when I would stand up it was really bad. So with the AF cramps I'm expecting the old witch to show up in the next 5-6 days.

Chat with you ladies soon! Updates please!

Love hugs prayers

10 years ago

Hey ladies.

Hope you guys enjoyed the long weekend.

Scarlet: All it takes is one.....so we are praying that Greg's friskyness paid off. The symptoms you are having sounds promising. I couldn't hold off if I were you. I would be testing. Lol I got my first faint bfp on 9dpo.

Afm. I am 3dpo today. I wish I was like 10dpo. Because we will celebrate being married 3 years tommorow and a bfp would have been a perfect gift. But, I promised myself that I would be patient and just enjoy everyday instead of trying to rush the tww. (NOT) LOL

I waiting on you guys to post some good news!

Good Morning Ladies! How's is everyone doing this morning. I'm looking forward to hearing updates from everyone.

Desperately hoping our little group gets some this month.

KDdid- How are things with you and your little bean. So excited to hear more from you.

Tigerette- How are you doing? Wondering how things went with you this month?

Tinkabell- How are you doing?

Zuberi- I know your in the TWW with me. I hate this wait LOL. How are you feeling? Praying and keeping that this is our month.

Traci- We miss you. Hope you are doing great. Sending lots of love and prayers your way.

Afm- I'm 11dpo and my bb's are soooooooo sore. I can't stand to wear my bra, and you can forget about touching them. Even walking hurts them lol. Last night Greg took me to Taco Bell, I was wanting one of there smothered chicken burritos (love them) and the first bite I put in my mouth I almost threw up it made me sooooo sick. My temps are still staying hi. But I'm still trying not to get hopes up that way if this isn't my month I won't be let down. But I'm praying sooooo hard.

Desperate to hear updates from everyone!!

Love hugs prayers

10 years ago

Hi ladies.

How are you guys? ??

Scarlet: please update us. Did you get your bfp????

Afm: my dh bought me a new phone and I don't know how to load my email address to it yet, so......I have been having trouble logging on to check on you guys. I tested this am. Bfn. I also had a big temp drop. I'm praying it was an implantation dip. It was 98.1 and it dropped to 97.7. So we will see in the am. I will update you guys after I temp.

Talk to you guys later.

Good Morning Ladies! Hope everyone is doing great.

Zuberi- Keeping fingers crossed you get your soon. Your temp drop wasn't to huge so hopefully it was just implantation.

Afm- My temp took a huge drop yesterday from 98.10 to 97.37. Then last night I started spotting. I'm 16dpo today and my temp was still 97.37 this morning and I'm still spotting so I'm sure AF will arrive in full today. I haven't even tested yet this cycle as hard as that is to believe. But I just figured this cycle I would wait till 16dpo since it seems that my LP has truely lengthened, which I'm greatful for. So we'll just try again next cycle. Today is Greg's birthday and my mom's is Thursday so I was really hoping to surprise them with happy birthday news. But I know that God will bless us soon with our little bundle, it's just this feeling I have and it's God's promise.

Desperately awaiting updates from the rest of you girls. Praying that we all get our soon.

Love hugs prayers

10 years ago

Good morning.

Scarlet: I'm sorry that af seems to be on her way. I wanted to tell you that I appreciate all of your prayers and how encouraging you are. Thank you sooooo much. I pray that you and Greg will get your bfp soon. And you are right God said that he would give you the desires of your heart and He knows you desire a baby.

Afm: My temp went up to 98.3 this am yay. so I'm hopeful. Maybe I will have some good news to share with you guys in the next few days.

I look forward to you guys giving us an update.

Hi guys..
Wow, lots has happened since I last logged on.
I'm now a married woman ð??? it has all been very exciting. Best day of my life.
Scarlett & Zuberi hope you are both doing well. I see that you have both just had a drop in temp, Ooooooo.... I hope so much that it is implantation for both of you. How wonderful would that be to be BFP together â?º
Afm.. Am CD7, am taking ovulation meds.. Fingers crossed. Will keep you updated.
All my love and hugs to both. Please keep posting to let me know all the details xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo