Community post

Discussion

40 and TTC # 2 after 19 yrs

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,
I am 40 and DH is 50. We are trying to conceive our first together. I had a TR in August of 2013 and we stated trying in November 2013. I would like to share this journey with you ladies.

709 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 709 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! How is everyone today? I hope and pray you are all doing well.

Yesterday we got to go to the crisis pregnancy center and have another ultrasound. We saw the baby wriggling and sucking his or her thumb, and just being an overall cutie. We didn't see any obvious boy parts, so we're thinking girl, but since the image was so fuzzy we'll have to wait for the u/s on the 25th with our OB to be sure. It was a great relief to see our little one. I'm cautiously optimistic.

User Image

10 years ago

Can we say TGIF!!!!

How's everyone doing?

@zuberi, good luck this cycle. Crossing fingers and toes for you!

AFM, I'm 12 weeks 2 days today and we got the results of the non-invasive prenatal tests. They found no chromosomal abnormalities (Thank God) and it's a GIRL! We are starting to get pretty excited. Please ladies keep us and my baby in your prayers. You're always in mine!

Please keep us posted on what's going with all of you!

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Praying4Alil1 : Congrats on your lil princess. I'm so excited for you guys. Keep the updates coming.

Rebecca: I'm glad all is well with you guys also. I can't wait to know the sex.

Afm: 8dpo. I had lots and lots of sharp pain yesterday. I also had really bad sciatic pain in my leg. I also had a dip this morning from 98.4 to 97.8 (cover line) So I'm praying I can join you ladies in the BFP/ YAY I'M PREG. CLUB. I will keep you guys updated. I will test on Mon.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone,
Prayingforalil1: so happy that things are well & you'll be having a sweet lil girl <3
Rebecca: love to hear your updates!
Zuberi: fingers crossed
I'm 8dpo: nothing really to report. Had a strange dip on 5dpo, but believe it would have been far to early for anything.
Anyway, enjoy your wknd & can't wait to hear everyone's updates :-)

Kymme

10 years ago

Hi ladies

Just wanted to do a quick update.

10dpo : I had a dip on 8dpo (97.8) and yesterday it (98.1) and today it is (98.4) I had two small dops of blood on tissue paper today. It was red and the size of a pencils eraser around 1:00pm. I wiped twice and there wasn't anymore on the tp. I also tested this morning and bfn. I will keep testing until i get a BFP or AF show up. She is due Thursday.

Hope you guys are having a great day/night.

Hi all

@zuberi, I just wanted to say good luck! I hope this is it for you. It has been a long journey and your BFP is overdue. Me and my "little girl" are sending you all kind of good sticky vibes!

To the rest of the ladies, I hope you're all doing great. You're always in my prayers and I'm constantly stalking this page because I can't wait to hear all your wonderful news.

Hugs and love

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

I've been TRYING not to stress. CD 14 for typical O came and went. no temp rise no +OPK. I was really thinking the systems were slowing/shutting down.

Then this afternoon CD16, got that dark OPK. I hope the stars are lining up and soooo glad i had a feeling and went with the quick BD before hubby left for work.

Now just waiting for the temp to rise in the morning, without me waking up at 4 thinking about it

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies

Praying4Alil1 & baby girl: Thanks so much. I really do appreciate it. But temp dropped this morning to cover line and I started spotting a little after lunch. So im out. I thought this was our month because of the perfect DIP @ 8dpo. the only other time I have had a dip like that was the cycle I got my bfp. Oh well on to the next cycle. I'm going to check start checking in to some fertility help if we don't get our bfp in the next cycle or two. Im about to be 42. Lol

Afm af started one day late this cycle.

Have a great day ladies!

@lwilliam, good luck! I hope you get your BFP this cycle.

@zuberi, I'm sorry. I was hoping this was it for you! Don't lose hope it will happen-it happened for me and I'm well on my way to 44. Try adding ubiquinol to your regimen. My RE had me taking 200 mg X2 a day. Good luck!

To the rest of you ladies, sending you lots of baby dust and wishing you a great weekend.

10 years ago

Zuberi - I'm sorry, dear. I know how disappointing it can be when AF shows and you think you might have hit it. Whatever you decide to do, I'll keep you in my prayers.

Lwilliams - FXd and prayers for you this cycle, too. Hope you won't stress, and can just enjoy the time.

Bettyboopta - how are you doing?

Afm - had another OB appt today, the last one before our anatomy scan on the 25th. The nurse found the baby's heartbeat right away, but our little one is a squirmer and kept wiggling out from under the wand. SO thankful he or she is still in there growing and developing. There have been a couple of kicks in the last few days that I think have been hard enough to feel from the outside, but as soon as my dh puts his hand in that spot, the baby stops moving. Little stinker! I told my dh the baby just likes the feel of his hand on my tummy and calms right down.

Our OB said she knows we'll all worry until I have the baby in my arms, but that she thinks I'll be fine this time, and that everything looks good. Praise God!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo