Community post

Discussion

40 and TTC # 2 after 19 yrs

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,
I am 40 and DH is 50. We are trying to conceive our first together. I had a TR in August of 2013 and we stated trying in November 2013. I would like to share this journey with you ladies.

709 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 709 Replies | Last Page

afm - forgot to give an update. Not much to report so far since I believe I am only 1dpo. Not really sure if I O on cd 12, 13 or 14th. I had ovary pains on the left side on cd 12 & 13th. Alittle on cd 14 but not as much as day before. Would I have o on cd 12 & 13 since that is when I seem to have had more pains those days or do you think it was on the 14th. Anyone know?

[baby_dust]

10 years ago

Hi guys

Msward: I think you O on cd13 since that was the day you felt the most pain.... as far as the dream goes. I had the dream about three weeks ago and my grandfather dies two days after I had the dream.
(Your dream) I think that is a good sign.

I have been having twinges off and on all day. I'm going to test the next time I have to go to the restroom. I'm going to try to hold for at least two hours.

10 years ago • Post starter

Zuberi...how did it go?

User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca: I think the egg is just maturing (lol) my opk was so negative that there wasn't even a hint of a line. Lol I just wanted to make sure I wasn't oing early because of the soy isoflavone. So I think I am going to start back testing on cd10.

10 years ago • Post starter

Good info, Zuberi. It always helps me when I feel like I have a better picture of whats going on.

User Image

10 years ago

Zuberi_baby ~ Thank u and I hope your right, and that my dream is a good sign of my BFP coming soon!

How is everyone doing today?

[baby_dust]

10 years ago

Wow, so many ladies in the TWW - exciting! Looking forward to seeing some BFPs this month.

Mamaof7 - so incredibly excited to hear that you saw the heartbeat! As I'm sure you know, once you see the heartbeat, risk of miscarriage drops drastically. We still worry tho. I'm 17 weeks now & still worried but am trying VERY hard to "be anxious for nothing."

scarlet - thank you so much for praying. After 2 miscarriages in a row, the prayers have meant soooooo much. How's it going? Have you tested yet? Your chart (I hope you don't mind that I peeked) looks good, tho it could be a little early for testing (day 3 after implantation???).

ETA: Ooops, sorry scarlet, that's an old chart. I need to pay better attention. I still hope things are going well tho!

AFM - Things went well telling work. In fact, my boss didn't even flinch when I told him I wanted to eat up most of my sick & vacation time & take 6 months off when the baby is born. Also, since my last post I hit a deer with my car. Repairs are estimated at $5,400 but praise the Lord nobody was hurt (except for the deer :( ) and we have decent insurance. I love living in the country (the UP of Michigan) but now it seems that every mailbox I pass whilst driving in the dark looks like a deer ready to jump out in front of my vehicle.

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well & I look forward to hearing updates.

10 years ago

Hey Ladies!! Sorry I have been MIA lately....but you know how when your family gets sick mama is always the last to get it?????? Ugh....my terrible cold is better finally!! I think everyone is now healthy!
I am feeling ok, tired and a little blah, but other than that I feel ok. My boobs have grown and I feel like I won't be able to hide them much longer, my dh surely doesn't mind lol! I am daily reading my comfort scriptures and praying constantly for this little life. I feel that it is a constant battle fighting the fear. I will be so happy when I am out of the" danger zone". I hate that now after a miscarriage my joy has been stolen away from being pregnant this time. I hate to even think ahead and dream about the future with this little one so as not to get my hopes up. I am really trying to rest in the Lord.
I think of all you ladies often and have not forgotten about you all! I pray for you all daily as well. I too am so wanting to hear wonderful news from you all. I love Psalms 91 1-2, may that encourage you all, knowing that we can rest in him and the sweet peace he offers to us! Blessings to all of you! Have a wonderful weekend! Here in upstate NY it is supposed to be in the mid 60's...very unusual for us. I am going to enjoy every minute with my family I can!

10 years ago

Mamaof7 - I pray that EVERYDAY your womb is becoming stronger and that baby is healthy and that you will carry this baby to full term. I pray for a peace which surpasses all understanding to comfort you so that you may have joy in your precious miracle baby. I come against fear, worry and anxiety and declare in the name of Jesus that your baby will be a testimony of encouragement to other women. In Jesus name, Amen.

Hope you have a blessed day!

[baby_dust]

10 years ago

mrsward- THANK YOU,THANK YOU for that powerful prayer. You won't ever know how much I needed to hear that right now. Your caring means so much...I truly do consider you all my dear friends as we travel this journey together. I don't know why I let the enemy take all my joy, and I am trying not to. Thank you for all your prayers and please know I am lifting you and the other ladies up as well.
Blessings

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo