Community post

Discussion

40 and TTC # 2 after 19 yrs

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,
I am 40 and DH is 50. We are trying to conceive our first together. I had a TR in August of 2013 and we stated trying in November 2013. I would like to share this journey with you ladies.

709 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 709 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Pray4alil1....and how are you holding up? :)

I will know the verdict in the next 3 days. AF is due anytime between tomorrow and friday. My temp went down alot but I didnt sleep well and DH kept waking me with his snoring in my ear and I couldnt fall back to sleep after 4am! I usually temp at 6am. So I cant really judge that temp. I'll see what it does tomorrow.

9 years ago

@ctymom, I'm doing pretty good. Morning sickness is gone and all that's left is some serious nasal congestion but all in all we are doing good. I finally have a baby bump and started to feel the baby move so it's been an exciting couple of weeks. Thanks for asking and I truly hope this is it for you. Sending many prayers your way.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Hugs.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

9 years ago

Hi everyone! I am 40, DH 38 and we are ttc for our first together. We both have older children. My son is 18, so I related to the post. We have been trying for about 9 months steadily and I got frustrated so we decided totake a break. So I didn't really chart this month, although I kept up with my ovulation and periodically checked my cervical position. Fast forward today I am on CD30, natural and I am still waiting to see if af will show or not. I hope not...
Baby dust to everyone and I hope I get sprinkled too!

9 years ago

Hi! Nice to meet you and welcome! I'm 44 and TTC. Right about now going slightly insane anxiously waiting to see if AF starts or not. I'm on 15dpo and my longest LP ever was 16. So far getting bfn's but still holding out hope! I'm 'feeling' pregnant this cycle.

FX'd for you and lots of baby dust!!

9 years ago

Dear Ladies,
I have lost our baby miracle. I was at the hospital yesterday and opted to come home for a natural miscarriage.
I am trying to remain positive by reminding myself that I got pregnant naturally so with God's will I pray it will happen again before its to late for us to have children.
I pray that all of you will be blessed and those with bfp will have lots of sticky baby dust.

9 years ago

Tigerette: I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You did it once, there should be no reason you cant do it again. If you havent , you should probably ask for a test of your hormones to see if there's something off balance.

9 years ago

Tigerette - I'm so sorry, dear. My heart goes out to you. Try not to give up and feel defeated, although I can certainly understand both emotions. Give yourself time to heal. I'll be praying for you.

User Image

9 years ago

Tigerette, I'm sooo sorry for your loss. May you find some comfort in knowing that now you have a little Angel watching over you, your hubby and the children who will arrive soon.

TCYmom, any news?

I hope everyone else is doing well.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

9 years ago

sigh....the witch showed. Part of me feels that maybe I had a bean that decided not to stick. I think that is what is called a chemical pregnancy? But my chart was different than all my other months and I truly felt it. The I had some sharp pains and the next day my temp fell hard.

So I'm off to the next cycle. This is my 7th. I will call my doctor if it looks like I'm heading into my 8th. He said it could take anywhere from 6-12 months but he wants me pregnant before my bday in july when I turn 45. Everything is in working order. My AF is the same as it's been my whole life and I know I'm O'ing b/c my temps spike nicely and there's no question. So we shall see.

9 years ago

Tigerette I'm so very sorry!! =( My thoughts and prayers out to you dear *hugs*

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo