Community post

Discussion

40 and TTC # 2 after 19 yrs

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,
I am 40 and DH is 50. We are trying to conceive our first together. I had a TR in August of 2013 and we stated trying in November 2013. I would like to share this journey with you ladies.

709 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 709 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies

I pray all is well with you guys.

Update 13dpo BFN this morning. I don't know what is going on with my body. If I us CTP o date I am 1 day late. I I use the positive opk than I am due to get af tomorrow. But there is no sign of her. My nipples aren't as sore as they were yesterday. And my back has stopped hurting. My temp dropped little this morning from 98.5 to 98.3 but my cover line is 97.6. I am so confused. Ohand the ccramps have almost stopped.

Have a great night ladies.

10 years ago • Post starter

Prayingforalil1: has the spotting stopped again yet? How r u feeling? You are in my thoughts! Hugs :-)
I'm 14dpo. AF due Sat. Not going to test til Sun if she doesn't show up cause I find the HPT N's depressing.
Anyway, hope everyone is well!!

Kymme

10 years ago

Good morning all! Can you say TGIF!

@bettyboop, I'm glad you're strong enough not to start POAS until after AF is due. I had so many meltdowns while I was TTC that I think that's the smart thing to do. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope this is it for you! Also, thank you for your concern. You're very sweet. I'm going to be checking this site Sunday for news from you!

I stopped spotting Wednesday night so I'm feeling a little relieved. I tell you though that I can't wait for next Wednesday to get here. That's when my next u/s and first prenatal visit with my OB are scheduled for. I just want to see my little bean and make sure it's doing well.

Zuberi, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Happy Friday!

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Prayingforalil1: I thought of it last night & then lost my connection. Anyway, have you tried red raspberry leaf tea? (I apologize if I mentioned it b4). I read a thread about it helping women have safe pregnancies, prevent miscarriage, & easier labours. It's been around forever, I used it briefly until I passed the 3mos mark yrs ago (didn't know about it easing labour), etc.
I already bought a couple of boxes for when I do get pregnant & have been drinking the odd cup :-)
Will continue to pray for a safe pregnancy for you, hugs :-)

Kymme

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

Temp dropped this morning to 97.9 so af should be here today or at the latest tomorrow.

So on to the next cycle. Have a great weekend.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello girls,

I broke and tested 13dpo and bfn. I did have bad cramps yesterday feel heavy in tummy and kinda expecting any hour. Backache last 3 days. AF due 17th. I'm kinda shocked to be honest. I really thought with the timings and that I had a good chance this month. But I will confirm the demons arrival when it appears. Xxx to all and to all a goodnight.

10 years ago

Praying4lil1.... loved seeing the belly pics and little bean! So cute! hope you are doing well :)

Hope everyone is hanging in there! I need to catch up. My mind is just all over. Went through a couple scares this week that has my mind scrambled.

afm...i'm on 6dpo. Hoping this is the month but dont have my hopes up. Only thing going on is my face broke out more than usual at this time, my body is achy all over and back is sore. Just starting up with pressure and heaviness down low this morning thats making my back hurt more. I'm cd18 and my af usually shows around cd27. Last night on the way home (TMI) my food almost came up while driving. I havent had implantation at this time so i cant see symptoms meaning anything until then.

Can someone feel symptoms if the sperm meets the egg? Or just after implantation?

10 years ago

@bettyboop, thank you love for the recommendation. I'm heading to Whole Foods this morning and will pick up some. How are you feeling? Are you still testing tomorrow? I'm excited for you-I hope this is your month.

@zuberi, the way I see is, you're not out until AF shows up so fingers still crossed for you.

@ctymom, I'm feeling ok-a little tired and a bit nauseous here and there. No spotting since Wednesday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I can't wait until Wednesday! As far as early symptoms, I think I felt the minute my egg met the sperm because this giddy feeling overcame me the day I ovulated and 3 days later I had this weird taste in my mouth so I think it's possible. FX for you!

Rebecca, how are you? You're 12 weeks now so I'm sure you are breathing much easier. Let us know how you're doing!

It's going to be 57 degrees in NY and I'm so excited to finally be able to walk around without freezing to death. Have a great Saturday everyone. Hugs to all.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Hi everyone. AF arrived yesterday on d28 instead of d29 :-(
Onto the next cycle. Hope everyone is well.

Kymme

10 years ago

Oh darn Bettyboop!! I'm sorry =(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo