Community post

Discussion

40 and TTC # 2 after 19 yrs

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,
I am 40 and DH is 50. We are trying to conceive our first together. I had a TR in August of 2013 and we stated trying in November 2013. I would like to share this journey with you ladies.

709 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 709 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Praying4alil1.... prayers sent to you for a great u/s! Was that yesterday? Hope all went well..let us know :)

afm... I'm 9dpo today, cd21 of a 25 day cycle. So just waiting to see if af comes or not. Having a few symptoms but I'm trying not to focus on all that b/c it drives me nuts. So just waiting for AF. If it's not here saturday...then I'll maybe test on sunday.

10 years ago

Good morning

Ctymom: This was the first time I waited as long as I did to test. So I will probably do the same time this time too. It kept me from wasting so much money. Good luck on your test day.. I pray that you guys caught the eggy.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! Still at the office but wanted to let you know that everything went great this morning. We saw a "flickering" heartbeat at 114 BPM. The doctor said that was pretty strong and I'm 6 literally six weeks today. Will post picture tonight. Thank you for all of your support and prayers.

I wish you all the best of luck and much baby dust!

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Praying4ALil1... that's great! Can't wait to see the picture! =)

afm...not feeling good at all... thirst as heck non stop, tired but trying to stay up b/c I'm not sleeping through the night. I feel almost nauseous. Anyway... guess I'm off to try and sleep.

10 years ago

oh btw... my chart isnt giving me crosshairs. I place the line for the day I O'd... is that why it wont give me crosshairs? I obviously O'd. I tried removing the line I put and it sitill didnt give them to me. They show on FF. Anyone have that happen?

10 years ago

Ctymom: yes. It happened to me. You have to agree with CTP. As far as what they say your o date is....then they will give them to you.

Thanks Zuberi... so it's just being a brat. LOL

I'm really trying not to symptom watch. But it's really really hard not to! lol Woke up at 4am and have a horrible metal taste in mouth and indigestion. And I'm getting sharp twinges in my BB's like when milk is coming in. Had a super sharp twinge out of nowhere. My temps are trending different than the other two months. Temps are staying up so far and still no pre-AF pimple which I get without fail by now. AF is due between sat and mon. I have a fear of testing b/c seeing a bfn is frustrating although I'm tempted. I'm 10dpo and I have short 25 day cycles.

Only my 3rd cycle and it's driving me nuts already.

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

Ctymom: sounds good to me. I can't wait until you test!

Afm: cd3

MY CTP is having issues this month as well. No cross hairs.
I THINK it's bacause there was one day after AF that I had a high temp and it's messing up the after O stats.

I thought I read somewhere that O is confirmed from having 3 day of temps .4 higher than the last 6? I had that one day spike like 7 or 8 days before O.

I'm also using another app (fiertility friend) that seems to have given a coverline that sounds about right.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi, ladies. I hope everyone is doing well. We had our 2nd ultrasound this morning. We saw the baby - Yay! - and the heartbeat - double YAY! - which was 170 bpm. I've got the picture up on my profile if you'd like to see it.

Unfortunately, I've pulled the muscles in my lower back and can barely walk. I shoveled snow yesterday when we went to pick up some free furniture. It wasn't hard work, and I didn't do it for long, but I guess it was enough to mess with me. I'm lucky my dh didn't forbid me to step foot out of the house today. As it was, he wouldn't let me go down the stairs without holding onto him AND the railing. (The stairs were covered in ice.) And once he realized how bad my back hurt, he even carried my pocketbook for me! He can be so sweet.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo