Community post

Discussion

40 and TTC # 2 after 19 yrs

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,
I am 40 and DH is 50. We are trying to conceive our first together. I had a TR in August of 2013 and we stated trying in November 2013. I would like to share this journey with you ladies.

709 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 709 Replies | Last Page

AF didnt show this morning. Only lots of cm and my temp jumped to 98.22. We will see if AF shows in the morning.

10 years ago

Ctymom - FXd for you and praying!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Rebecca.... appreciate it! I have my thoughts towards AF showing only because I dont want to be too disappointed... again. Hope you are doing well!

10 years ago

Hi everyone,
Rebecca: good luck at your appt Wed. Congrats to your BIL & wife.
Ctymom: things sound promising, keep us posted
Baby dust to everyone else :-)

Kymme

10 years ago

Still no AF this morning. AF always starts when I wake up in the morning. I've never started during the day in my whole life. I'm 15dpo when my luteal phase is usually 12-13. Even on my long cycle of 29 days when I just had the IUD removed the luteal phase was 13. I took a dollar store hpt and no line after 30 seconds and I threw it away. I'm impatient. Figure if I'm preggo, it would show right away. So I dont know.... I feel like AF could start so maybe it will tomorrow. I'm bloated bad this morning.

So I wait another day! ugh I hate this waiting stuff!

10 years ago

I just turned 38. Dh is 47. We have four kids. I got baby hungry so we've been ttc fir two years. I only have one Fallopian tube due to ectopic pregnancy. But I did have dd after that. She's 9. So frustrating ttc and having no luck. I'm not getting any younger. I pray this happens soon. I'm 2 dpo. Have had a headache for two days . Earache and stuffy nose since yesterday.

10 years ago

Welcome oldermama,
I'm 44, DH is 49 & we're try our 1st together. I have a dd18, ds15; DH has no children. I got pregnant the 1st time trying with both children. However, this time I went off the pill in Dec, didn't ovulate 1st cycle & I'm just approaching my ovulation date this mos which will be 3rd cycle trying. Yes, it does appear things have slowed down a bit, lol.
I think too because of our ages, we're all just a wee bit anxious; we know our ttc opportunities aren't the same as they once were. But, as health improves, our fertility is extended & it's certainly possible to have healthy pregnancies & babies still :D

Kymme

10 years ago

Hey ladies

I pray you guys had an awesome weekend!

Rebecca: Stop worrying. Everything is going to be great. In a minute your little one is going to be moving so much until you are not going to be able to sleep. Lol. Post another picture if they do an u/s.

Older Momma: welcome. We are happy that you have decided to share your ttc journey with us.

Bettyboota: are you and or dh trying any supplements?

Ctymom: I can't wait until you test again. If it were me. I would probably still be looking at the test giving myself line eye. Keep us posted. I pray you get your bfp.

Afm: cd10 waiting to O.

Have a blessed day ladies!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Zuberi,
I'm on day 10 same as you. I presently take b6 (upped this cycle), materna prenatal, & primrose. Prayingforalil1 gave me some info about other options that I'm currently researching for next cycle should this one be a bust.
Hope everyone is well :D

Kymme

10 years ago

Well... I'm out.... on to cycle 5 TTC. sigh I truly thought this was it b/c I was on 15dpo. Oh well. I cried.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo