Community post

Discussion

40 and TTC # 2 after 19 yrs

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,
I am 40 and DH is 50. We are trying to conceive our first together. I had a TR in August of 2013 and we stated trying in November 2013. I would like to share this journey with you ladies.

709 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 709 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies
I'm on my way to pick up the kids but I wanted to give you guys an update. My temp went down to my cover line yesterday (97.9) I also had a very small amount of brown cm when I wiped so I put in a tampon before I went to bed ( just in case) This a.m. my temp went up to 98.1. I went to the bathroomw and took the tampon out and only the tip of the tampon had brown cm on it. I got excited and thought ok maybe it was implantation spotting. To make sure it stopped I used a Q-tip to check and you guessed it....the Q-tip had brown cm on it. So....I put in another tampon (8:00am) I have felt sick all day. (Headache , cramps, lightheaded and nautious) moving on.....I checked the tampon a few minutes ago (3:30pm) and ot was a smaller amount of brown cm on it than there was this a.m. I so want to test. But I know it will only be a waste.:-( just wanted to let you guys know what was going on. I will update as soon as I test. I'm thinking Sunday if AF don't show up. I pray she want until the end on. June 2014!

10 years ago • Post starter

Zuberi - for you! Don't you hate not knowing what's going on? Proud of you for holding off on testing....I find when I test too early it just messes with my head even more.

Had right-side ovary pain off and on for about an hour or two yesterday. Spent the evening stressing over whether it meant I HAD ovulated or if it was just another signal that I WOULD. Man, I hate that I didn't get that fertility monitor early enough to use it this cycle!

I drove my poor hubby nuts for a little while, then decided just to calm down and leave it alone. We , and plan to every other day for the next few days. So we're trying to do our part and just see where it goes from here. Although I do confess it's surely hard to wait. Each month that goes by feels like a year! (But only on my bad days.)

User Image

10 years ago

Good Morning Ladies! Hope everyone is doing great.

Zuberi- I'm praying so hard that this is your cycle. Your symptoms sound really promising. And I know how hard it is to not test when you want to soooo bad.

Rebecca- Try not to stress (I know that's easier said than done) Just keep bding and try to relax. I'm praying your is on it's way.

Afm- I'm 15 dpo and still no sign of AF, no cramps, no spotting and my temp went up to it's highest this cycle this morning. I still haven't tested but really want to. My breast/nipples are still sore/sensitive but they have been the past two cycles and I wasn't pregnant so I'm trying not to get my hopes built up. I'm going to test in the morning if AF hasn't arrived and I'll post as soon as I test.

Would it be wonderful Ladies if we were all expecting June babies

Waiting to hear from all the other lovely ladies in our TTC family. How is everyone doing. Please post and update us.

Chat with you ladies soon.

Love hugs prayers

10 years ago

Good morning

Update: AF is here.....

Zuberi - so sorry, dear! Hang in there.

Scarlet -

CD16....and waiting until I go for the blood draw on Tuesday.

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies. Hope everyone is doing great.

Zuberi- Sorry AF showed up. But still praying so hard for you everyday.

Rebecca- Keeping fingers crossed and praying you get your this month.

Afm- I broke down and tested yesterday and of course . I spotted some during the night when I had to use the bathroom. We did have intercourse last night, so I don't know if that could have something to do with my spotting. My temp went up even higher this morning than yesterday. So I'm confused now.

Love hugs prayers

10 years ago

Hey ladies.

I need some help. Af came Friday. She was med/light. Sat she was light/spotting today spotting. Usually my cycle is heavy cd. med cd2/3 spotting cd4. Anyway the question is. ........ I have still been having headaches and my cycle is truly acting different so I took a hpt and it had a second line in 4/5 min. I posted it in the gallery (#185903) look at it and tell me if you see a faint second line.

Zuberi - I think I see a line, but it's faint. Wow! I'm keeping my .

User Image

10 years ago

Good Morning Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well.

Zuberi- I saw a faint line. I'm praying hard for you and sending you lots of .

Rebecca- How are things going with you?

Afm- 18 dpo and still no sign of Af no cramps and the only spotting I've had was late Friday night after we had sex when I went to the bath during the night. My temp was at its highest all weekend. This morning my temp was down from 98.06 to 97.67 so I don't know if that means Af is on her way or not. I haven't tested again since 15 dpo when I got a . I don't want to get my hopes up that I could actually be pregnant. I'm going to try to wait a couple more days to see if Af arrives then call my OB. I just can't figure out why Af is so late arriving if I'm not pregnant. Starting to get frustrated......

Love hugs prayers

10 years ago

Scarlet - for you!

I'm doing well, just waiting to get my progesterone checked tomorrow. CD19, AF won't start until next Thursday or Friday. Started having back pain late yesterday afternoon, and although it's eased off for the most part, still get twinges every now and then. Also started cramping when I got up...what in the world?!

I'm trying not to obsess over every little thing.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo