Community post

Discussion

40 and TTC # 2 after 19 yrs

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,
I am 40 and DH is 50. We are trying to conceive our first together. I had a TR in August of 2013 and we stated trying in November 2013. I would like to share this journey with you ladies.

709 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 709 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!! I'm not sure if i'm supposed to comment like this as I have never really joined in a conversation before, but you have all given me such encouragement!! I was hoping that you would welcome me to your discussion?!?!?! I am 40 ttc after a miscarriage in August of 2012. I am so hopeful for all of you and do believe in the power of prayer too!! I am anxiously awaiting to hear how you have all made out!! I am waiting for AF to arrive any day now and then we will move ahead with a clomid challenge study!! Blessings to you all!!!!

10 years ago

Good Afternoon Ladies. Hope everyone is doing well.

Mamaof7- Welcome to our TTC family, we're so happy you want to share your journey with us. This is a great group of women and we believe in the power of prayer and in God's many wonderful blessings. We're here to listen and give advice about anything you wish to talk about. And trust us nothing is taboo here.

Zuberi- How are things with you. Are we celebrating a June baby with you??

Rebecca- Hope everything is good with you. Have you gotten your Progesterone results back yet?

Afm- I'm 19dpo, never had a luteal phase this long. Everyone tells me if you go to 18dpo and temps are still high then it almost always means a pregnancy. My temp, went up this morning from yesterday's, but I've had some pale pink discharge but only when I checked my cervix which is low. So I'm assuming Af will show her ugly head in a day or two but I just can't figure why my temp would have went up this morning it usually slowly goes down. Anyway I guess it's just wait and see now. I haven't tested again I was going to wait until I was offically 7 days late to retest. So now I'm confused and frustrated lol. I was already planning a June baby.

Chat with you Ladies soon!!

Love hugs prayers

10 years ago

Hi, Mamaof07! Welcome! We have a great group, if I do say so myself. Hope everything goes well for you as you start this study.

User Image

10 years ago

I just heard from the dr. Starting the progesterone tonight, go next Tuesday for a blood test to see if im pregnant. So nervous!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you so very much ladies for such a nice warm welcome!! I am already feeling very blessed to be a part of this group! I will keep you all in my prayers that we all will have wonderful news to share very soon!!

Rebecca73 - I will be praying for you to feel a overwhelming sense of peace as you wait until your appt. on Tuesday!
scarlet-greg - lol i'm so glad nothing is taboo I will be asking advice very soon!! I will be praying for you as well that this is your month to get that bfp!

Blessings ladies! I will be chatting with you soon!

10 years ago

Hey ladies

Welcome Momaof7 we are blessed that you are here. More prayer more power!!

Scarlet: I think your temp staying up is a great indication of a bun being in the oven. Lol keep us posted.

Rebecca: I'm praying that your dr appointment will bring you a bfp!

Afm: I'm thinking that the hpt was a really bad evap. Because my temp went back down to perovulation status. It was 98.4 at it's highest and it dropped to 97.7 the day af came. Cd3 (97.6) cd4 (97.3) and this a.m. it was 97.6. So I think it's safe to say I'm on cd5 lol. I am going to try soy isoflavone again this cycle. ( I got my first bfp the cycle I used soy) so I'm trying it again. Tonight will be the first dose. I'm taking it (cd5-9). I will update you guys with any side effects ( if I have any).

Good night.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls!!!

Zuberi Baby2013- Thanks for the welcome and yes for sure more prayer more power amen to that!! I am anxious to hear how this cycle goes for you! Blessings to you!! I am truly glad you all have welcomed me!! I wish I would joined a long time ago! I typically have cycles anywhere from 21 days to 27 days, but have had an occasional 28 day and one 29 day cycle within the year. Today is cycle day 28 for me and if I don't get af by Friday morning I will be testing. I am experiencing af symtoms that I have not ever really had before so I hope that means something good! If not then I will be starting the next phase in our ttc journey!! I will keep you updated!
Have a great rest of your day!

10 years ago

Scarlet, how are you dear? Did AF show up? I'm sorry you're having a hard time. Don't give up for this cycle until she shows.

Zuberi...how's it going?

Mamaof07- have you tested?

Please just pray for me. I'm struggling with feeling hopeless. I worry that even if I am pregnant, something bad will happen. My dh and I pray everyday for God's protection and strength, but we prayed with each baby and still lost them. It's not that i doubt God's goodness, i just can't tell what His will is. I thought He led us here, i just don't understand.

User Image

10 years ago

Good Afternoon Ladies! Hope everyone is doing good.

Zuberi- So sorry this wasn't your cycle but I'm still praying and keeping my fingers crossed that this next one will be.

Mamaof7- We're praying you get your soon .

Rebecca- I know how down we can get when it seems like God isn't answering our prayers. And how easy it is to feel that we're not following God's plan or that this isn't his will for us. But just remember when it feels like he isn't listening or that he isn't going to answer our prayer it's then that he works his biggest miracles. Hold on to your faith in him and remember that when you feel like your load is to much that Jesus is waiting to help you bare it. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Afm- I'm 21 dpo I've been having a light pink spotting for the last three days but only when I wipe I don't even need to wear a pantyliner, absolutly no cramps and my temps had been staying up. But this morning my temp dropped down to my coverline, so I'm assuming AF will arrive today or tomorrow. So I'm on to the next cycle. I go back to my RE in November for a check up with my Pituitary Adenoma and we'll see then if he wants to start me on Clomid as well.

Chat with you ladies soon.

Love hugs prayers

10 years ago

Hey ladies!

rebecca73- I know just how you feel and I am praying for you. God is Sovereign and I can't tell you how many times I tell myself that! Scarlet -greg is so right, Jesus wants to be our load bearer. I will continue to pray.

scarlet- greg- I am thinking of you and praying for you too. I wish I had some great answer for you. God is our great source of strength and comfort in our times of need. Praying that you will receive your bfp soon as well.

Zuberi- how are you? Thinking of you.

afm- Well I did get my today! I tested this morning and again after lunch. I so want to be excited, but am already so nervous and worried hoping that I won't miscarry again. I know the enemy wants to steal my joy and I don't want him too. I am trying to rest in Jesus and be excited for this! Would you all please pray for me...for peace of mind and a healthy pregnancy. I so covet your prayers right now.
Many blessings, prayers and hugs to you all!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo