Community post

Discussion

40 and TTC # 2 after 19 yrs

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,
I am 40 and DH is 50. We are trying to conceive our first together. I had a TR in August of 2013 and we stated trying in November 2013. I would like to share this journey with you ladies.

709 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 709 Replies | Last Page

Bettyboop and TTCAT: where are you guys? Updates please lol

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey, Zuberi! I'm feeling ok. Go between being hungry to feeling like I'm stuffed - and either one of those makes me feel nauseous! LOL. Fighting another head cold, or maybe it's the same one just making itself felt again. But all in all I'm good. Hope you have a great Sunday.

User Image

10 years ago

Thx for asking :-)
I got that AF this morning :-( Got a hpt neg Thurs, followed by temp dip so I knew it was on the way. Feeling kinda down, but had a nice Valentines tho. How was everyone else's day??
Hugs <3

Kymme

10 years ago

Booo on AF showing Bettyboop..sorry to hear that.

afm...I didnt feel well last night at all. Went to bed and DH wanted to play but I was grump, cold and tired and told him to stop. wow I was mean. lol Woke up this morning to my temp dipping below, and my BB's hurting on the sides and I'm 6dpo so too early for AF so I have my FX'd it's implantation. 6dpo sounds early but I have short cycles... 25 days and AF lasts for 2 days and one of of spotting. I should be able to test Thursday... but may just wait until AF supposed to show next Sunday... we shall see.

10 years ago

Good morning ladies.

Crummy: we will be praying that this is your cycle.

Bettyboop: sorry AF came.

Afm: temp dipped this morning so I will probably start spotting tomorrow if not later on today. Have a great day ladies.

Hey ladies

Just wanted to update you guys on what is going on with me. Temp dropped below cover line this morning (12dpo) but there is no af and no brown cm or spotting of any kind. Also the cramps have stopped. I had shooting pain in my left breast off and on today. I am so confused. I will let you guys know what happens with my temp in the morning.

Hope you guys had a great day.

Zuberi - how long is your luteal phase? Should AF have been here already? FXd for you hon!

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning

Rebecca: She was a day late. Came this a.m. I got excited about a test I took 11dpo. Had a faint line. I was going to retest this morning. But af was here when I wiped. On to another cycle.

@Zuberi & Bettyboop, sorry AF showed up. Good luck this cycle. Try adding B6 to your routine. I was having 300 mg of B6 a day last cycle - this was in addition to whatever B6 is in my prenatal. Also, have you ladies heard of castor oil packs? I did that as well - it's very soothing. You do it every night after AF leaves and you stop once you ovulate. Good luck to you both!

@CTYMom, good luck love. FX for you. Keep us posted.

@rebecca, I'm glad you're doing well. Your little bean is so cute. God bless!

I have my first U/S tomorrow so please pray that there's a heartbeat.

God bless you all.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Praying4alil1: Thanks. I will try it.( the Castoil pack) I have some b6 but stopped taking it about 3/4 cycles ago. And as far as your u/s is concerned it will be great. Post your pic so we can brag about our prayer baby.

Afm: CD1......and all that comes with that. I'm looking forward to this cycle. I am going to try the b6 again and also Google the castoil pack.

Have a great night. And let's get some more bfp going

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo