Community post

Discussion

40 and TTC # 2 after 19 yrs

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,
I am 40 and DH is 50. We are trying to conceive our first together. I had a TR in August of 2013 and we stated trying in November 2013. I would like to share this journey with you ladies.

709 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 709 Replies | Last Page

Ctymom: congrats.....welcome to the tww. Lol I pray you caught the egg.

10 years ago • Post starter

Zuberi_Baby2013: Thanks! And good luck to you on your test!! Baby dust your way! =)

Yesterday I had horrible sharp twinges on the left side and slightly nauseous. Not to mention the bloatiness and oh so lovely gassiness. Feeling slight twinges this morning. I'm hoping this is my month. I have to give big props and hugs to anyone TTC longer than 6 months. I'm on my 2nd cycle only and it's already driving me nuts.

10 years ago

Good morning! Just wanted to give you ladies an update and a prayer request. I tested this morning and got a ! I'm in shock!! PLEASE continue to pray for me, getting pregnant is just half the battle for us. Now I just have to stay that way. I'll be contacting my RE when they open at 8:30 this morning.

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

Cytmom: hopefully that was implantation cramping. How many DPO are you?

Rebecca: praise the LORD! I'm so happy for you! Did you post your test? What did DH say? How many days dpo are you? What test did you use? We need details girl!!!!

Afm: 9dpo today. I had af type cramps all day yesterday. My temp went back up to 98.3 this morning. So prayerfully it will be higher in the morning.
Tommorow is test day! I'm so excited! I will update you guys after I test. Have a great day/weekend!

Wouldnt be implantation yet. Just ovulation. Which was either cd10 or cd11. Im dpo3 I think today. Seemed to come early but being the first real month charting or paying attention in my whole life...could be normal for me. Implantation would be around sunday or so Im guessing. Im feeling nauseous and have a headache this morning.

sending baby dust your way! I have a fear of testing and wait for AF. I hate seeing BFNs.

10 years ago

Thank you, Zuberi! Sorry I skimped on details! Lol.

I tested this morning with FMU, using the Walmart Brand where you can get results 5 days earlier...I'm not where I can look at the box right now without alerting my kids. Today I am 15dpo. Looking back now, the awful cramps I had at 9 & 10 dpo had to be implantation cramps.

I only took the test because I told my Dh I would. Plus today was the day for AF, so I just wanted to get it over with, you know? After I dipped the test, I laid it on the counter and the first line came up and I thought, see I'm not pregnant - this was like 2 seconds after I put it down, lol - and I was ready to throw it in the trash. But then the plus sign appeared within the next 2 seconds. I thought I was seeing things! Seriously, I just stood there and stared at it for awhile before it registered. My dh came home then from a visit he'd made to a local hospital, and I met him at the door with the test. He didn't even know what it was!

We're both cautiously excited. We want to be REALLY excited, but we know better. My RE called me in for blood work. They'll call this afternoon with the results. I dread that phone call. What if it's bad news? I called my normal OB and her nurse sent me to the High Risk Department. (It has a name, but I don't remember it.) My first appointment with them is Feb. 12th.

User Image

10 years ago

Skarcm: Im praying you guys caught the egg and it snuggles in real cozy and tight!

Rebecca: Thanks for the update! I like details. I know that everything withyyour appointment will go great. So relax and enjoy your bfp. Make sure you keep us posted on your symptoms as the weeks go by. Congrats again! God is so good!!!

Prayers out to those with beans and needing them to stick and to those getting ready to test!! I'm hoping for the best!

Today... I have a headache all day and my back hurts. Keep getting sharp pains. And also the stabbing jolts randomly in my BB's. I had a bunch of symptoms last month and thought I was preggo so I'm trying really hard not to over analyze everything. But I just don't feel well at all. It's too early anyway. I'm on the fence about which day was O. Anyone wanna look at my chart and give me your opinion. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4a8097 Charts with the temp in between can throw you either day. Guess it depends on the degree difference. Would you go towards cd10 or cd11?

10 years ago

Excited for you rebecca73!
Hope you get good news!

User Image

10 years ago

OMG Rebecca, I'm so happy for you!!!!! Congratulations on your BFP. I know everything is going to be great. You so deserve this.

@Zuberi, FX for you. I hope you do get a BFP this month too. That'd be wonderful.

CTymom, good luck to you. FX.

AFM, I'm CD10. I had my HSG yesterday and the doctor said my tubes are clear so that's good news. Now I'm just waiting to O.

Once again, congratulations Rebecca. I will keep you in my prayers and please keep us posted.

Have a great evening everyone.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo