Community post

Discussion

Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)

View Full Post

Looking to see if there are any ladies out there trying to conceive in the "older" (I can't believe I said that) years.... :) Any luck? Any challenges? Baby dust to all of you!!!

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Lisserb!!!!!!! Woooohooooo! :)

I am so excited for you!! And yes, you have started the trend...let's go girls!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi, I am TTC#5 @ 42. My dh is 53. miscarraige in 2009 & 2010. I am 15dpo and am going to test tomorrow morning:)

everyone!!

Julie Wife to Patrick since 3/10/1990 Mother to Jillian 8/1990, Jordan 12/1992, Jenna 2/1996, Jaden 1/2006 User Image

12 years ago

Glad to have found this thread... I am 39, DH is 55 and we are trying for our 5th. Never would have thought it would be so difficult this time around. I am 9 dpo today but don't think it happened this cycle either. Good luck ladies.

Paradise

12 years ago

Yay lisserb fingers crossed it gets stronger over the next few days! How exciting!

Fingers crossed for jdoyle let us know, I am such a poas addict I couldn't wait that long but hope to next time..

Afm: started spotting today so hopefully my baby will get another chance to come again soon..

Will check in later to see if there are any updates

User Image

12 years ago

, lisserb!

Go 70s!

MountainMama -- 47 year old mom of 3 (20yo DD, 17yo DD, 4.5yo DS) TTC #4

12 years ago

Welcome jdoyle and paradise, this cycle!

ttc@41, good to hear that your mind and body are wise. I always find that sortt of validation empowering, even in the middle of various emotions and thoughts. It was what helped me through my miscarriages and kept me grounded.

I don't think your candid talk is a downer, I read it as celebration of life and sisterhood.

next cycle, and a healthy conclusion for your current pregnancy.

MM

MountainMama -- 47 year old mom of 3 (20yo DD, 17yo DD, 4.5yo DS) TTC #4

12 years ago

I love this thread!

MM - I just think you have a fantastic way with words - Well said!

Jdoyle - 15dpo...Fingers crossed for you.. :) Let's see another bfp here!

Paradise - I know, it's difficult. This is the very reason we created this thread. Keep sharing!

ttc@41 - I am a poas addict!! No doubt - I am 5dpo right now, and I wanna test.. :p I know better! So I am avoiding the drug store.

I am having my coffee now and couldn't help but write.. you guys made me smile! Here's to new friendships, bfps, and becoming mama's again!!

T

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi, I'm not 38 jet but will be soon.
We are trying for our 3rd child.
The first two are from IFV but we hope we can conseive the normal way...
If not we are going back to the clinic when our youngest is 1,5jr old.
Till then we hope for a miracle :-D

User Image

12 years ago

Good Morning Lovely Ladies, it's comforting to have a thread like this where we can all share/support/vent. I'm 14DPO and have gotten the last 3 days and temps are dropping soooo, I'm thinking we will be out this cycle. is supposed to show her ugly face tomorrow/Tuesday. This is only our 2nd month TTC. I wish everyone lots of and !!

User Image

12 years ago

Good Morning my beautiful 70s sisters!!!

Sorry for the lack of personals... I just wanted to jump on and say hi to everyone! Our darn heat has gone out (luckily we are in Texas and not somewhere up north) but DH,DD, and I are all hunkered down in my bedroom, which is causing the DD to get somewhat restless despite Sesame Street on the TV and all kinds of toys all over my bedroom floor. The rest of the house is pretty darn cold, but it is nice and warm in here thanks to a space heater and closed doors. LOL

Welcome to the new ladies!!

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo