Community post

Journal

BFP = Instead Softcups :D Wooo!

They may be daunting but I am here to tell you.....try the Instead Softcups after you BD - leave it in for a couple hours!! Put it in before you even sit up. I did this on o day and the day before/after o day.

I have heard people talk about it so I decided to try it. I fully believe that's what helped me get my BFP! Still having strong lines, so stick baby! :)

Good luck ladies... You can do this!!!

7 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

Congrats :) This is our first cycle using soft cups too. I'm 11 dpo and got my fingers crossed :) Always nice to hear success stories :)

User Image

11 years ago

Yes they are fifibee...but carefully slide them in right after bd and let them keep everything close ;) They are normally used for periods, but I had started reading about folks that used them ttc..:) Good luck to both of you!!! Baby dust baby dust!!
(Btw - I'm so sorry fifbee :( that is so difficult )

11 years ago • Post starter

I am so happy for you, I have been keeping you in my prayers for that BFP! Happy and healthy 9 months!

11 years ago

oh and btw our stories are sorta the same I am 39 and 40 in July. Trying for my first (well after 3 m/c's years ago) I am divorced and finally back with my high school sweetheart which I have known since I was 12 if you can believe it. I am happy to see another above 35 get their BFP. :)

11 years ago

I love your story!! :) Fingers crossed for you!! When you least expect it - it'll happen!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats! I totally agree that's how I got my BFP conjunction with pre-seed.

Me + DH= 7/25/09, DD 9/28/12 TTC#2!! My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Yay, congratulations. I am 41 and I am 5 weeks 5 days. It IS nice to see us older ladies with BFP's. Sending tons of sticky vibes!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo