Posts by hopefulat40

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)

Looking to see if there are any ladies out there trying to conceive in the "older" (I can't believe ...

327 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Epilepsy and Pregnancy

Anyone out there with epilepsy trying to get pregnant? On meds?

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

6w 3d pregnant..:)

Things are progressing here with baby!! :) Ultrasound in 2 weeks, fingers crossed! I am nauseous, and bbs hurt ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

4w6d Pregnant

My labs are coming back nicely and my first ultrasound is scheduled for the first week in July! I am so excite ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

BFP = Instead Softcups :D Wooo!

They may be daunting but I am here to tell you.....try the Instead Softcups after you BD - leave it in for a c ...

7 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Success story

41 and a BFP!! :)

Here's my story... The most important thing I have ever done in my life is have children. I have two amazin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Update...BFP! It's a nice strong line! :D

Well, today I tested and got a nice strong BFP this time! :) Woooohooo! I am so excited! Doctors tomorrow as I ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 23 - Month 7 TTC - Faint BFP!!!!!!! :D

Oh my goodness ladies!!! I decided to test this morning as I have been reallly nauseous this weekend, and I ha ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

TTC Good Luck Poem - This is our month!! :)

I found this on Parents Connect tonight, I don't know who wrote it...but I giggled and giggled! Here's to the ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

:D Ladies and their BFPs!! :D

Morning coffee in hand and strolling through the ttc journals of all the fine ladies on here. And I am thinkin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago