Community post

Success story

41 and a BFP!! :)

Here's my story...

The most important thing I have ever done in my life is have children. I have two amazing children..DS 19 and a DD 17 - and they are the two neatest people I have ever met. Truly.

At my 20th reunion, I met up with one of my dearest friends from highschool. We fell in love, got married, and since he had never had kids of his own; we decided to embark on this journey together with my children. It was a hard one. It is a hard one. We have been trying for 7 months now and each time it led to a bfn. I felt like I was doing everthing right! I was charting, taking prenatals with folic acid, opks, no caffeine, pre-seed, pillows under my hips...you name it. :) We did it. I have never BD'ed so much in my life!! And then this month, we got our bfp!! :) (We added Instead Soft Cups this time!) Try them ladies!!

We are still in the early stages I know, but today I am pregnant at 41! Please let a tiny soul join our family in February! xxoo

May you all find your peace, your bundle of joy, and the unconditional love that you bring a child! Baby dust to you all! xxxoo

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo