Community post

Discussion

Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)

View Full Post

Looking to see if there are any ladies out there trying to conceive in the "older" (I can't believe I said that) years.... :) Any luck? Any challenges? Baby dust to all of you!!!

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 327 Replies | Last Page

***big hug*** @hopefulat40!!! Thanks sis!

AF comes sooner rather than later so I can get this thang poppin' again!

I was already scheduled to see my doc on Mar 7th for my annual, so maybe we can shed a little more light onto things then.

User Image

12 years ago

Happy Hump Day all you 70's ladies!!

I've just been getting caught up on the posts from the last couple of days and all I can say is WHOA! What a ride we are all having! I'm so happy to have you guys and know we're all going through the same type things, in one way or another! My heart goes out to each of you as you deal with heartbreak & triumph!

As for me, AF arrived on Monday, so we're onto the next month!

Keep your chins up ladies and know that we're all in this together, helping each other every step of the way :)

12 years ago

ok everyone, need some advice.

pregnancy test is a real squinter and if i wanted 2 lines i would be feeling hopefull it would come in a day or two. thought I would try an opt so i can start tracking ovulation, well that shows two lines, not positive yet, but thats what it looks like in the days before it goes positive. then I thought that it probably will look like that after being recently pregnant. so the tests are not reall reliable, Dumb!

User Image

12 years ago

I'm so sorry I don't have time to reply extensively, but all my 70s sisters are in my thoughts. Including the newest ones. WELCOME!

I just realized I'll start testing in exactly a week. And that I don't know how many dpo I am right now. Travel is going well and I am trying to take care of myself. Light and love to all of you! More in a few days.

MM

MountainMama -- 47 year old mom of 3 (20yo DD, 17yo DD, 4.5yo DS) TTC #4

12 years ago

Hey ladies... just checking in!! How is everyone today?

@ttc@41 -- if it is a squinter, I'd think you are getting close. You surely can use the OPKs... but I'd really just BD like crazy starting now and then ALL MONTH despite the tests. I say that because my first month after this last mc, I ended up ovulating a lot earlier than normal (unbeknownest to me) and my cycle was 26 days which is really short for me. Not to mention, you are likely more fertile now than before. I've read that a lot of women that do conceive post mc, usually do within the first two weeks following the mc. Good luck!!!

User Image

12 years ago

morning everyone, hope you are all well.

MM: fingers crossed for a BFP nest week

Maece: dumb about AF arriving.

Destiny: thanks for the words of encouragement, and as for you...well the rollercoaster ride really sucks eh?

LIsserb: how are you???

AFM: would love some input on my opt. I started testing 3 days ago and got 2 lines but not positive which is my ususal pattern, then I thought well its probably left over pregnnacy hormones, did a preg test and it was a squinter. well each day the opt are getting darker, and the pregnancy test is negative. I have posted the images, if you have time have a look and tell me what you think?

hope you all have a good weekend.

User Image

12 years ago

Hi guys,

Thanks for thinking of me! I did two beta's one on 18dpo and one on 20dpo. The first was 387 and the second was 823, so a little more than double in 48 hours.

I have an ultrasound next Friday to make sure everything is where it should be. I'm hoping to see a healthy beating heart in there. :)

Destiny *hugs* I hope this is not a chemical for you.

TTC-41 I don't think I ever said I was sorry about your m/c. I hope your next pg is a very, very sticky one.

Good Luck and hugs to everyone!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

The line got darker!! I picked up another box of HPTs on my way home... WOO HOO!

STICK BABY STICK!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Yay Destiny...hope to see a succession of two pink lines getting darker

...just like Lisserbs who also has great numbers! Looking forward to hearing about your scan

Ok so being the poas addict that i am...just did my second opt of the day and after having what looked like a positive earlier it is now less positive. combined with my usual ovulation symptoms (pelvic pain and what not) I think i am ovulating in the next 24hrs, with my surge been and going. Needless to say that is cool and i guess it means I am on the TWW. Yay...

User Image

12 years ago

Alright we want the Destiny Concoction for Conceiving!! :) I know pineapple was in there somewhere......lol! What did you do this wonderful month?

T

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo