Community post

Discussion

Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)

View Full Post

Looking to see if there are any ladies out there trying to conceive in the "older" (I can't believe I said that) years.... :) Any luck? Any challenges? Baby dust to all of you!!!

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

It's been awhile for me but I've been reading. Welcome mommymayer, and OurHope!

Love to read all the good news coming out of this thread, keep it coming! Sorry not to add personals but I want to pop in and say hello and let you know I'm still here ttc.

AFM: My exciting news is I finally got a +OPK. That's progress for me. Only time will tell. I think I'm 9dpo.

Good luck everyone!

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

12 years ago

mama_belle3, I remember you! Congrats on your +OPK!!

Welcome to OurHope4aBundle, you're joining us during an exciting time for this thread,

MommyMayer, thank you for your solidarity sister! My temps drops today and while dh still thinks we may have a chance this cycle, we'll see what the beta says and whether the witch shows up as I expect overnight.

It is really sweet having dh involved in the (obsessing?) observing. Anyone else's dh get involved in that?

Hopefulat40, I am definitely keeping my eyes on the prize. Dh and I are having magical times and great chemistry together. The best of our relationship. ~happy sigh~

and everyone!

Peace,
MM

MountainMama -- 47 year old mom of 3 (20yo DD, 17yo DD, 4.5yo DS) TTC #4

12 years ago

OH Mauntainmama, I hope your mother gets better soon....I know how that it is when you have to concentrate taking care of your mother and put our own problems aside. Last year my mother was diagnose with Cancer and I had to take care of her and give her all of my attention....it was very hard but thanx to God she is doing well.
I really hope the best for you. Please relax and pray and everything will be OK.

Lots of hugs and baby dust

12 years ago

Hello ladies,

Am 7dpo ans so far my only simptoms have been lower abdomen cramps at 6dpo and today I felt sharp pains in my uterus! it was kind of scary to have a feeling like am being poked with a needle.

Am hoping and praying this will be the month for all of us.

Take good care ladies

Baby dust to all

12 years ago

scal33, thank you for your kind words! I am happy to hear that your mom had a return of strength and wellness. We love our moms so much!

We originally though mom had CANCER and freaked out quietly while telling her that we were strong, which we were, but my sister and I still freaked out to one another. lol

It is a blessing that she does NOT have cancer, however she is still really ill. My sister is bearing the brunt of caring for her and I try not to feel guilty and be supportive as I am able without smothering my mom.

Last month and the earlier part of this month nearly broke me in two, truth be told.

It sounds like the both of us are having those weird, sharp pains. I am 15dpo (2 days late) and have been having them since I think 7dpo. Sometimes it takes my breath away and I have to stop moving or doing anything.

Good luck!

MM

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

Oh my, oh my! I just got a ! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Hell, I'm scared. I'll be honest - I want to do all the right things. I haven't told anyone yet. I'll have to test again, of course. would be due next Wed, I'm still cautiously optimistic.

MM: How adorable that your husband is obsessing! My dh isn't but he's also been super occupied looking for a job right now.

scal33: thanks for the prayers, hopefully this month and 9 months from now will be all of our months!

Thanks for reading and thanks for all the - sending some right back each of you!

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

12 years ago

I just wanted to drop in and say, "I'm pregnant!"

MM the exhausted

12 years ago

OMG!!!!!!!!! Congrats Mama belle and Mountain mama! This is unbelievable at what rate the BFPs are coming in!!! This is good, really good! Shows Oldies can get pregnant after all ;) lol

Afm... Started day 5 of stims. Not feeling anything, which I think is not the best of signs. I would expect some swellin in my legs from water retention due to rising estrogen levels, a bloated abdomen and some soreness on my ovaries if thx eggies were growing. However, nothing so far. Worries me a bit. I do not go in for u/s and bw until Monday. Well, 4.5 more days of stimming til then. Hopefully my eggs are still going to catch up.

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

12 years ago

Wow! wooohhoooooo, CONGRATULATIONS Ladies!!!! I am so happy for you.

I'm here trying not to obsess at 9dpo, (almost there), have lots of symptoms, and FF chart detected Triphasic on cd 15, so I'm thinking still to early to test. I want to sooooo bad, but afraid of seeing that BFN or getting my hopes up. Also not sure if this means anything, but my CP is extremely high last 2 days. I have some 10miu tests coming today, so will have to see what my OCD self will do, probly POAS, lol.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

12 years ago

Morning ladies! Forgive the lack of personals, I'm way too behind!
YAY TO MOUNTAIN MAMA & MAMA_BELLE!!!! keep 'em comin'!!!

AFM: I have my follow up scan today to see if I do have twins a-comin' and I'm FREAKING out!!! so many ways this could go!! I'll update you all later today.

I see we're on pg. 16, the site likes to have a new thread started when we get to 15. I'll leave it to someone who's in here more often than I, just let us know the title so I know where to find you!!!!!

Cheers!

Me: almost 42 (May) DH: 42 DD: soon to be 3 (also May!) Honeymoon baby conceived at 38, born at 39 08/11 mc 9.5 weeks. Lost heartbeat, growth stopped 7.5 weeks d&c 11weeks 02/12 chemical pg 4 weeks + 4 (surprise pg) 04/12 BFP!! EDD 12/09/12 PLEASE GOD! PRAISE GOD!! My cocktail:prenatal baby aspirin EPO cd1-O B-100 maca, vitex green tea Now: Prometrium 100mg, by mouth, 2x a day

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo