Community post

Discussion

Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)

View Full Post

Looking to see if there are any ladies out there trying to conceive in the "older" (I can't believe I said that) years.... :) Any luck? Any challenges? Baby dust to all of you!!!

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA again. I haven't had a chance to read back through, so I can't make too many comments.

MM, good luck!

aireaising, let us know as soon as you know anything. I hope that the second little one makes it, or if it isn't meant to be, that your first one grows and grows!

Torontochick, good luck with the injectables.

I hope everyone I didn't mention is doing well.

AFM, I had my third HSG done this morning. It's all clear except for where they closed off the right tube from the ectopic. I was surprised to learn that they didn't take the entire tube, just the end and then sealed that part off. I'm on CD10 and will be using OPK's to see how this cycle does. If we don't get lucky naturally then next cycle I expect to be back to the clomid IUI's.

Luck and Hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

@hopefulat40 -- we are good! I'm a couple days shy of 13 weeks now, and I am scheduled for an NT scan on Wednesday. I'm really looking forward to it!

I've read a lot of good things about green tea too... drink up Mama!!

User Image

11 years ago

Sorry no personals...just had scan...she saw two babies...Twins...Oh my....

User Image

11 years ago

WOW!!!!!! What great news, ttc@41!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Yes! Congratulations ttc@41 and aireising on confirmed and possible twins!

Lisserb, torontochick, hopeful, it is good to have your updates. I am thinking of each and everyone of you.

My blood pressure has rocketed skywards and that, plus a BFN, tells me the excitement for me this cycle is likely over. Just hoping I start AF sooner rather than later.

MM

MountainMama -- 47 year old mom of 3 (20yo DD, 17yo DD, 4.5yo DS) TTC #4

11 years ago

Airiesing... ttc@41... WOW!! Twins, oh my Gosh!! I can't believe how fertile this thread seems to be... This is certainly motivating!! :-))

angel... I think the Soy iso can mess with your temps... Hope you caught the egg!

MountainMama... Sorry about the BFN. Sucks everytime :(

lisserb... Great that your cycle seems to be back on track and good luck to you for this cycle!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Wow two sets of twins!!! :)

Woooohoooo ladies!! Congratulations!! :)

xxoo

Lisserb - My fingers are crossed for you, come on O!

MMama - Stay focused and keep the chemistry - I always think about your comment and believe so much of what you stated!

Coffee this morning...house goes on the market today - so the mind has been busy. It helps, as I think I am maybe 1 dpo.

Happy Tuesday!

11 years ago • Post starter

as my 13 yr old would say, oh my gooderness congrats ladies on the twins.

thanx for the tip on the soy, because my temps have been kind of weird this mth compared to last mth. finally according to FF i "O";d on the 16th which puts me at 8 DPO. i have lots of symptoms, but just trying to relax and not go OCD, lol if this is accurate we BD quite a bit around that day and on that day so hoping we caught the egg.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!!! Congrats on all the wonderful baby news! Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you that are waiting for that wonderful news! And for anyone who is starting the next cycle....I'm there with you!!!

Baby dust to everyone!!
xoxoxo

11 years ago

Hello Ladies , I have been praying that my DH of 2 years now, and me would be able to conceive soon. I am 38 and DH is 42. Together we have 5 beautiful children ages DS-20, DS-19, DD-18, DD-17, and DD-16, , and now we would to have one more or, of course a little .

I have been following this post for a few days now, and I must say, that it is very encouraging. I will continue to follow as often as I can, and I pray that you all receive the desires of your

to all

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo