Community post

Discussion

Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)

View Full Post

Looking to see if there are any ladies out there trying to conceive in the "older" (I can't believe I said that) years.... :) Any luck? Any challenges? Baby dust to all of you!!!

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 327 Replies | Last Page

MM.... Well dang it! :( I'm sorry!! It's the traveling I tell you - It's hard on the body. I get completely out of whack when I am pushing hard. Thinking of you..

12 years ago • Post starter

My pregnancy unfortunately ended in surgery for ectopic last night. I also lost my right tube.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Lisserb I am so very sorry. I just don't know what to say - You are in my heart..
T

Lisserb! No.

I am so sorry to learn this news. What does this mean for your ttc efforts and how can we support you from afar?

Love and light,
MM

MountainMama -- 47 year old mom of 3 (20yo DD, 17yo DD, 4.5yo DS) TTC #4

12 years ago

Thanks ladies. Your thoughts mean everything. I'm not see what happens next with TTC. I think I have to wait 3 months before anything. I put in a call to my RE for follow up.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Hey girls of the 70s,

First of all, my thoughts are with you both Lisserb and Esperenza, its a hard thing for anyone but the kick feels a little harder at our age. I hope the days are not too long and you are both ready to join us soon.

Welcome to the new girls Jwantsababy, purplemist, ktosello, and msr238, hope we can help you through this baby making journey.

To the POAS addicts, I have already tested, yesterday at 7dpo...my my, I need help. Anyone else resisiting the urge? any tips on beating the urge?

Destiny how are you going? Dont get me wrong but I hope you are feeling tired, hope your breasts hurt and I hope that nausea hits you soon all telling us baby is here to stay!

AFM: I am looking forward to next weekend, when I will know one way or another, I will of course test between now and then. I think I am getting symptoms but they could just as easily be PMS.

Oh well, hope everyone has had a nice weekend and this week we might see some BFP's

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!! I've missed you all!!

Sorry it has been so long since my last check in... work has been getting the best of me. Its been a LONG week.

Welcome to all of the new ladies!

@lisserb and @esperanza :: I am SOOOO sorry!!!!!! My heart is broken for you both. You and your families are in my prayers.

@ttc@41, @hopefulat40 and @MountainMama :: I shall be stalking, uh 'watching' the thread everyday until I see a BFP from each one of you! So, no pressure LOL!!

@jwantsababy :: I'm on Prometrium - 400mg every night, vaginally. My doc prescribed it for me after my first MC last April. I was on 200mg, to start after BFP, initially. I got pregnant twice more after that - both were chemicals. After the last time the past December, she upped my dosage to 400mg (again to start upon BFP). Apparently, I was manufacturing enough progesterone to have a regular menstrual cycle but not enough to sustain a pregnancy. I see my doctor on Wednesday, but so far so good.

AFM... I am 5w5d by my LMP. I have my first OB appointment on Wednesday and I am SO EXCITED!! I was a little skeptical for the past 4 days or so because I'm not really having any symptoms. When I first got my BFP I was somewhat fatigued, but that's it. Then some constipation got the best of me, but that happens sometimes when I'm not pregnant so I haven't really thought anything of it. As yall know, I've been so afraid of having another chemical so I went and bought more HPTs yesterday "just to see" and something happened that I've never seen before. The test line was extremely darker than the control line! At first I thought the test was backwards ... but I looked in the gallery on this site, and I see now that my test line must've sucked ALL of the dye up because the control line (the line that would be there regardless of bfp or bfn) is FAINT! You could've knocked me over with a feather.

User Image

12 years ago

Hello 70s ladies....

I found this little booklet from another one of the gals..It's super, thought I'd share with you all! :)

http://www.natural-health-for-fertility.com/support-files/gettingpregnantguide.pdf

Good stuff! Thinking of everyone!! Baby dust!!

T

Hi 70s Ladies!!

How's everyone doing? Any new news on the homefront?

I'm 5dpo today - finished the pineapple core. Ugh. And back to wishing for a postive on 12dpo. No symptoms here of course and feel great!

Thinking of the gals here!! Keep positive and keep smiling!

T

Hi hopefulat40!!!

Aaaah that infamous (nasty) pineapple core! I am praying reaaaaaaaaaaaaally hard that it works for you too!! Cmooon !!!!

AFM... I had my first OB appt yesterday. The baby was measuring 5w5d, and the sac 6w. No heartbeat yet (but its still early) so I have to go back next week for a follow up scan to make sure his development is on track. I'm confident it will be

Hope all the rest of my 70s sisters are doing well!! all around!!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo