Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Right. And after 1 failed cycle, mine would probably give up because it’s too stressful ????

User image

4 years ago

Bb we GOT to do better...GOT to..lol
So u testing tomorrow again

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Ladyshipe- the hubby picked up a box with 1 test and reading directions, its only good until 4 days before Af is due. I'm tempted to go get more tomorrow when Im out.
Been having discharge when I pee lately. Only time I've had that is when I was pregnant before. I don't want to get my hopes up either.
ETA: just had the runs but when I had wiped, there was a streak of red in the cm. Possible sign of implantation? Im hoping so.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Mj- Im feeling the same as I always did. My other thing I realized, is the dh and I didn't bd much this past cycle. Once during fertile days and twice before the fertile days. What hurt me the most is that he keeps saying "sorry I dont have anymore baby bullets." It's hurtful.

User image

3 years ago

Sorry bb. Hopefully soon you get your bfp.
Dh and i bd this morning. Hoping to get one or 2 more times in today to catch the egg. 3 days until ovulation.

User image

3 years ago

1dpo today. Not much happening.

User image

3 years ago

Welcome!
3dpo and I feel like I've been bit by a bus; nausea, dizziness, extreme fatigue, gas, tender boobs. Felt like I could've stayed in bed all day.

User image

3 years ago

Amy- I hope the very best for you and your family.
Woke up with abdominal pain on my right side. Also with it a stuffy nose and tender boobs. My right one seems to be more tender and sore then my left. So hungry right away too this morning. 9dpo today. If I'm not pregnant I will scream because this is torture!!
Af is due in either 2 days according to ctp and 5 according to the app.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

4dpo- increased CM that is thick, white and sticky.

User image

4 years ago

Hi Kahlan.
Thanks for replying. What dpo do you plan on testing or are u going to resist the temptation and wait it out?????

4 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo