Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

261 - 270 of 847 Replies | Last Page

I think I had them on the 5th which is about 10 /11 dpo late but not impossible...thus lockdown is driving me barmy I already baked two loaves of bread and cinnamon rolls to distract my self

User image

3 years ago

Save me a loaf and a few rolls.
When r u ecpecting AF again?

3 years ago • Post starter

I'm expecting her on the 9th

User image

3 years ago

Ok....still early.
Tested again as of late?

tested this morning BFN with clear blue that's part of the fertility monitor think they are 50mui so not the most sensitive, don't have any 10mui ones coming till Friday

ahhhh I wish I could just sleep until then or I get af or am late because this is amplified with our current situation

User image

3 years ago

lady how about you still no sign ??

User image

3 years ago

Lady- how on earth did you resist testing this morning?! I’m impressed!

User image

3 years ago

Hope you ladies are all ok, good luck ladies still waiting and hope all the ladys that this month was the month is ok and good luck for the next cycle being your cycle.
I am feeling really anxious atm my test today is there but no darker my gut is telling me not to worry my head is worrying about every little twinge if you know what I mean so just hope for a sticky bean this time x

3 years ago

Afternoon ladies! Cd4 and little to no blood today. Which is what happened when I conceived my youngest son. (He's now , 2.5 in June).

User image

3 years ago

No sign of AF...took another cheapie test and it looks to me

I dunno....have until end of day for AF to show.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo