Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

431 - 440 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Rak.

Hope u get that egg!!
When are u planning on testing?

3 years ago • Post starter

Ladyshipe- I know! It's crazy and with twins on both sides it's making me feel like it really may just happen. Dh and i bded this morning again and i didn't have to do anything

User image

3 years ago

Hi Ladyshipe! I have some 10 miu tests being delivered tomorrow, but I’m hoping to wait until Wednesday (8DPO) to take one. Hopefully I’ll be able to hold out. I a testaholic

3 years ago

Look at you Hberry getting it in!!

Ladyshipe- I know and all I did this morning was change into clothes so we could help my elderly mother in law and all he said was I want you and bam haha

User image

3 years ago

I am excited for you this month girl.

Hey Rak..sounds like a hell of a journey you’ve had....I just wanted to say wishing you all the best for this month

3 years ago

Ladyshipe- my goal is to get that bfp! I'm getting the urge to test already and I'm only 1dpo

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Thanks Amy!

3 years ago

Well ladies:...I actually do not know what went on with my body this month but it played one hell of a trick...
Back ache and cramps woke me up this morning and pretty sure AF has started to make her appearance as have has a little spotting
Moving on to cycle 20 CD1
I am going to crack open my wine and eat a slab of chocolate later on I think!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo