Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

801 - 810 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly- my regular period ended on cd4. Then there was spotting on cd5 and ended and now the pink bright red blood just a little while ago when I wiped. I've never had that happen before.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Hberry. Have you tried testing? Sounds crazy, I know.

@Bb0007. My friend got a high positive on her OPK test before testing with the pregnancy test. I read before AF that you get one last surge. Lets hope it is what happened to my friend and you get your BFP the next time you test.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

5 dpo! Having lower back pain here and there and just crampy. Idk idk maybe AF? ????

3 years ago

Dragonfly thanks for the info x I’m keeping my fingers crossed

User image

3 years ago

Dragonfly- no I haven't. With it being new cycle I haven't given thought to testing until 2 weeks when im in the tww. Dh and I bd yesterday before the spotting started up.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Afternoon ladies hope you are all well ?

Thought I would ask your advice one last time as I’m sure your as fed up with me as I am. Can you check out my new pics and offer me some advice ? Think my days must be off and not released an egg on my first LH surge and maybe surged again when I stopped testing . I’m either 18 dpo or somewhere between 10-13 dpo if I go off previous months, today is Cd29 did an frer and I had half a light pink line!!!!!! Never seen that before . Half light pink and the other half of the line was silver has this happened to anyone before ? Don’t know how to take this it was not fmu was about 6 th !! Please help much appreciated

User image

3 years ago

Bb- looks positive to me!
Afm its cd8 and only 1 day until my fertile days start. Gonna try to hit only certain days. Dh has elbow and knee problems and I dont need him more hurt then he already is. He may need another surgery as it is and if he does, it'd be the third one he's had in a years time.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry it’s only a half pink half grey line I dint know if I can trust it Iv had so many Squinters and promising Lines

Sorry to hear your husband is going through it ! What method will you use sperm meets egg method? is that the one?

User image

3 years ago

Bb- most likely every other day, gonna try to hit certain days though. It sucks but its uncertain if he will need it. If he does, its called tenex surgery. He has to go back in a few weeks to meet with the dr who specializes in that area.
Keeping fingers crossed.

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies symptom update - I’m on cd 30 today so one day longer than longest cycle So either 5 days late or 1 day late. I have either taken long to get a or ovulated late.
Boobs started to get sore last night took a frer fmu vvvvfl fmu then did first response rapid and looked more pos!!
Don’t understand that as it’s less sensitive that was SMU maybe my fmu isn’t that great

Cervix so high I can’t reach well to check if open or soft ect .. and on and off light cramps and back ache. Day before yesterday has some light pink spots in pantry liner so fingers crossed I get a BFP I can own tomorrow or day after or AF and I can start again

Where are you guys at ? Any of you had a similar experience ?

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo