Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

281 - 290 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Amy...hope u get thru ur day without testing..lol

So last night was light brown spotting into this morning. Normally AF comes full for me on first day.....watching to see what this morning brings.
Still feel like I am out tho...these cramps are for sure AF cramps.

3 years ago • Post starter

Something really weird has just happened...just popped to the loo and when I wiped my cm was creamy but tinged with like a very light brown....almost like when you are finishing your period, also there was like a big squidgy blob of it (sorry I know tmi!) .....this has never happened in any of my cycles.....do you think that could be from implantation? On all the forums I’ve read ladies have always had a tinge of pink...Eeek starting to get a little bit excited now...maybe #19 is my lucky number

3 years ago

Brown tinged cm days before AF is a good sign!
woot!!
Getting excited for you, guuurrll.
Hope u get ur in a few days.

AFM- AF finally made it round the mountain. Boo!

Morning ladies! Cd5 for me. Hoping your day is a good one! I dropped heavy hints last night and I got rejected. Hopefully tonight he gets it.

User image

3 years ago

Aww Hberry...

Lady- it's getting old and I'm beyond frustrated and upset. He just needs to relax and just let it happen.

User image

3 years ago

Ahh berry I know the feeling...my oh is happy with action once a week...when it comes to my fertile week I’m like a horny bull lol...you will have to feed him a few beers tonight
I am sorry about your af lady...at least you can start a new cycle now and crack open the wine and enjoy a drink (or 3) in this nice weather!
Yes I am hoping this is good news...I am not due af for another 5-7 days so keeping all my fingers and toes crossed xx

3 years ago

Hi ladies AF due tomorrow all symptoms have gone but Another BFN So I’m guessing I’m out

User image

3 years ago

Oh boy!
Here's to our next tww.

This has got to be the trickiest month I tell ya.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo