Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

541 - 550 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Bb, AF due in 5 days.

3 years ago • Post starter

Is being cold an early symptom?! I’ve never heard of that before but now that someone mentioned it, I have been FREEZING the past few days

3 years ago

Michelle- I have been chilled the past few days. Course my ac is set to 65 so that could play a part in it but who knows.
Ladyshipe- isn't it something how kids come out saying we have babies in our stomachs before we even know? I just have a feeling I am this time because of a lot of similarities from my last 2 pregnancies and the way they started.
Guess I can add pronounced veins on boobs to the growing symptoms list. Also have purple "patches" on my boobs much like my last pregnancy ( extra blood flow Im guessing).

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Michellie- my last pregnancy I was freezing! I’m usually warm and like the house cool. I had to bundle up for weeks I was so cold all the time. With my other pregnancies I was hot all the time.

AFM- I’m 8dpo. Tested about a hundred times today because I keep thinking I see a shadow starting. I’ve been tricked by indents on this brand before, so I’m not getting my hopes up yet. (Lies- we all know my hopes are sky high right now!!)
Still some twingey cramps Around the right side of my uterus. Other than that I feel super overheated, tired, and thirsty. Not too much else to note.
Can’t wait until morning to test again ????

User image

3 years ago

I’m 10 dpo tomorrow. I’m nervous to test because I don’t want to get upset if it’s just a false negative because it’s too early. I’m so torn. I tested two days ago and it was negative obviously and I was so discouraged.

3 years ago

Morning ladies hope you all are well?
Michelle - I totally hear you I wish I had your self control

Khalan I did see a couple of squinted on your tests yesterday good luck today hun x

If you guys get a chance can you look at the tests I did this morning I promise myself yet again I’ll wait till 9 dpo but I tested this morning with the cheapie at 8dpo didn’t do the easy@home as dint want to waste tests! Saw what I thought was a line so tested with the easy@ with smu do you guys see anything ?

Headache and nausea have gone as for symptoms don’t feel anything !!! Cervix is high can’t really reach it still have lotion like cm but it’s decreased .

Help !!

User image

3 years ago

Morning ladies!
Bb- I'm well except for being extremely exhausted. Boobs are super sore and sensitive. They also feel heavier. After eating this morning, I feel nauseated. Been feeling super cold the past couple days.
AF is overdue by 2 days and no sign of showing. 1 day until I test... But dang it the urge for me to go get more tests today is so great.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

9dpo- I think I see the faintest of lines! Stuffy nose random crampy twinges near the right side of my uterus and mildly sore/tingley Boobs off and on. I’ve been super hot, and my dogs are starting to get clingy. Hoping and praying this progress to a blazing and bring me my

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan - I see it woohoo

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan- omg! I see it too!! What test did you use?

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo