Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

491 - 500 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Bb- lol! I feel ya- the urge is there. My goal is to resist until 8dpo. I don’t think it’s even physically possible for me to get an earlier BFP.
Hberry- I’m crossing my fingers that all of the symptoms end in your

AFM-
4dpo. Thick, creamy cm- lots of it. Vivid dreams. Stuffy, dry feeling nose. The stuffy nose was the first symptom on my last 2 pregnancies, but I’m pretty sure it’s too early for any of these things to be signs yet. 4 more days until the testing frenzy begins! Thank goodness I have the 3 day weekend with hubby home to help keep me distracted! Gotta get the ground leveled for my blue bag of water (aka pool). Lots of shovel work in my very near future. 90° temps forecasted next week!

User image

3 years ago

Lol. Naah.
Its called the Two Week Wait.

3 years ago • Post starter

And by “two week” they mean two centuries!

User image

3 years ago

Bb- Getting closer and closer to testing! Im having lots of more symptoms this morning. I noticed my nips are getting darker. That hasn't happened in any of my other pregnancies

User image

3 years ago

@Kahlan....yes!!!

Hberry, u have me all excited over here!!!!

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hey ladies...I hope you’re all doing ok?
Lots of good symptoms I’ve been reading!
I have still got a week before my fertile period...I am going to make sure I BD the week after my period instead of just a couple of days to make sure all is covered...been taking my vitamins this cycle...not so much for partner though so we will see how it goes!
Looking forward to seeing how everyone’s TWW ends up over the next few days x

3 years ago

hi Amy my hubby didn't want to take them I just had to bribe him, by making his breakfast every morning lol

4dpo not much going on except for insomnia last night is that even a symptom? same lotion like CM and wind like you wouldn't imagine lol

User image

3 years ago

Morning ladies!
Amy- Sounds like you have a very solidified plan in place
Kahlan- hoping you get your bfp too! And Lol! I feel like the TWW is more like two week millenia. Ugh!
Bb- go get girl!
AFM it's cd 21 and 10 dpo. Tested and BFN. No more tests for me either. Feeling nauseated and defeated. No money until friday to get more. Ctp has af showing up in 2 days and my app has it starting in 5 days.

User image

3 years ago

Hi Ladies haven’t been on here in a while. I’m excited to hear how you ladies in the tww are getting on!! Crossing my fingers for some BFPs for you!!
I’m currently on CD10 and I’ve an appointment with my GP this week to discuss all things TTC since I’m over 35 and been trying almost a year and a half. Sort of nervous but excited to feel like I’m getting the ball rolling to hopefully help things along! In the meantime I also got new vitamins Pregnaplan for before during and after pregnancy so I’ve been taking them along with some extra vitamin C and Zinc drinks.
Going to try dtd every second day in the next few days and maybe ramp it up during my fertile week. Last month we did it 9 out of 10 days in a row. But it didn’t work as I’m still here ????

3 years ago

Hey ladies! I’m 6dpo today. I’ve been very crampy for a few days and SO tired for about 3 days. I just feel off. I have two little girls, 3 and just over 1 and a half. Neither of them were really planned. They both just happened! This is my first time trying so This is all new to me. I”feel” like I’m pregnant. I don’t know how to explain it but I just feel like something is happening in my uterus. I’m sure I’m just nuts haha. With my second I KNEW I was pregnant the day after unprotected sex. And it was the longest two weeks ever because I just knew I was but couldn’t test. Anyways, I’m feeling like that again. I took a test last night and it was negative. I’m sure it’s too soon but I’m dying to know!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo