Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

371 - 380 of 847 Replies | Last Page

HBerry- what app are you usuing?? I use flow and my tracker. And im at a 26 day cylce. My pregnancy chances are usually a good percentage at cylce day 9. So im sure you have a fairly good chance if you BD during these days!!
Amy- seems like you pretty much covered all your days. Ahh fingers crossed for both us of. And all the ladys on here

3 years ago

Don't mind Mel.
Unofficially about 3 months. DH mentioned he wanted another son. Had my daughter 5 years ago.
I was against it at first, but changed my mind. We aren't forcing it tho.

3 years ago • Post starter

Mel I have a 24-25 day cycle. However, for the past 2 months it was 27-28

Update.
I am actually cd 5 today.

This quarantine got my days all blurred and mixed up. Geesh!

Mel- I use period tracker. And it's going based on my cycles. I'm inputting all the same cycle in the site as I am on the app. So weird

User image

3 years ago

Morning ladies...well I am 12dpo,cd28 for me today....woke up with that heavy feeling,slight back ache and crampy legs and boobs have got tender again....got a feeling she is preparing her self to show...last few cycles have been in the 30’s so maybe this one is coming back on track to my usual 28/29 days....took a test this morning...obvs a bfn....we shall see....next time if I get any weird cm I will not get so excited!

3 years ago

So a little update....cramps have completely gone, lower back is slightly niggly, nipples seems to be back on fire again today and I’m back to white creamy cm....talk about a bloody rollercoaster of emotions! Ladies I am not....I repeat I am not testing now until the weekend when my af is meant to start...I have one early detection test left and one cb digital which had been gathering dust in my drawer ready for whenever I get a second line!

3 years ago

Lady-hubby wasn't up to it the last 2 days and even this morning :( It's becoming frustrating. Is it bad that I'm beginning to resent him because he refuses and it seems like he is just pushing me away

User image

3 years ago

Lady - I think it is a completely natural feeling ....I have that sometimes too and it makes me feel awful...especially with trying so long and oh not gone to be tested yet...even though we have a son I just worry because we’re not getting any younger...he is 10yrs older than me so you just want peace of mind don’t you. Have you tried sitting down and explaining what this means to you, and how it makes you feel. It’s not a nice feeling you say being pushed away when you should be a team...after all it takes two to tango so the pressure shouldn’t just be in you. Maybe try talking to him at least with it all out in the table he knows and then it’s up to him to decide what to do with information as he may not realise he’s making you feel this way, wishing you all the luck xxx

3 years ago

Amy- I have told him numerous times how I've felt. He is too d*mn stubborn. Only thing I can do is keep on dropping hints and trying to get it through his head. So frustrating. I'd rather have my kids now rather then how my parents did and ended up with a surprise baby at 45 and 52. Yes my dad was 52 when my youngest sister was born and my mom was 45 and a very high risk. I don't want that at all and the hubby knows it.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo