Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

501 - 510 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Hi Michelle! I feel the same way as you. I feel as if I am pregnant and feel so off. I tested and bfn. Will be getting more tests friday and testing then. Hope you get your bfp soon! I have 4 kids, the 2 older boys, 10 and 8 weren't planned, it just happened ( they're from my exhusband) and my younger 2 (daughter 4, and son 2) were planned with my current husband as is this one I'm going for. I'm hoping for one last little girl so I can have a daughter take my grandma's names.

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm officially in the TWW now at 1-2 dpo. No symptoms yet aside from the hormonal shift making me a little edgy and irritable, normal for me. Last cycle was a chemical pregnancy, and I started having symptoms around 9 - 10 dpo, mainly feeling very HOT and having some hot flashes. Fingers crossed for a rainbow baby on the first try after our loss!

3 years ago

Hi ladies

Today’s update insomnia again last night boobs feel a bit fuller creamy lotion like cm today a bit less then yesterday checked my cervix it’s high and soft and closed which is a change from yesterday ! What does that mean if anything feel tired but can’t sleep also

User image

3 years ago

Morning ladies!
E- hoping you get your bfp amd rainbow baby!
Bb- Insomnia sucks! I had that a few days ago. Fingers crossed for you and you get your bfp soon!
Afm its cd22 and 10dpo. Looks like friday is when I'll be able to test again. If anything I'll schedule an appointment with the hope life center to get a test done and an ultrasound. Boobs are super sore and sensitive. I'm also still fatigued. Yesterday was bad because i ended up puking a few times. Ended up taking an anti nausea pill to help.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry sounds like you will be getting your

Ok so me being the crack pot I am decided to test afternoon pee and there was a line which is impossible for 5-6dpo pease look at my pic ladies and have a laugh at me !! What’s that an evap?

User image

3 years ago

Ladies! Freaking In right now. Posted about 14 days ago after I got my positive OPK, ovulated 5/10/2020, tested 6dpo bc I have no will power had a very very very faint positive tested again 4 days later @ 10DPO and every day after until Friday 12DPO with nothing but BFNs so I stopped over the weekend and chalked it up to a bad test or my anxiety meds causing the positive .
My boobs leaked for my 15 month old for the first time in months over the weekend so I decided to test this AM with SMU and it was BFP @ 15DPO ,,, I don’t know what to think am I pregnant or is it the Valium causing the positive, input ladies please and who has had a BFP?

user submitted image

3 years ago

Hippie that totally looks like a but I did read Valium can cause a false positive how long have you been taking them for ?

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies. Checking in to see how u lovelies are doing.
Hippie, that is a VERY positive test. I know nothing about valium.
Rest of you ladies, I am over here anticipating those BFPs.

AFM. Still waiting on AF. Due next week. Then hopefully will be in TWW again for June.

3 years ago • Post starter

I am 13 dpo today, first cycle after removing Mirena, but I did get an LH surge so that's what I am basing the O date on... other than mild GI stuff (gassy, etc.), no real symptoms either way. BFN on 7dpo and 10dpo then decided to stop for my sanity. I'll test tomorrow or Wednesday. But I don't feel preggo (DS is 15 years old, so memory could be fuzzy), and I am not having my usual PMS symptoms either. ????????‍??

3 years ago

Hi Faith and welcome.
How long is your normal cycle?

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo