Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

71 - 80 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Awww Kahlan!

Onward to next cycle.

3 years ago • Post starter

@khalan sorry to hear that I have a MMC in January so I feel your pain this is my second cycle after MMC. I bought the clear blue advanced fertility monitor to help really pinpoint ovulation I really recommend it, if you don’t have one already x

User image

3 years ago

I have just been using OPK’s and trying to relax about ttc. I did t really want to have another winter baby because of my seasonal depression and how bad it made my postpartum depression, so for now I’m just trying to let what happens happen and go back to temping and really trying again in July if I haven’t conceived by then. But let’s face it- I can’t resist at least half trying when I see that positive OPK I just don’t push it if hubby’s not in the mood. At this point, after 2 losses in the 9 months trying- I just want my baby to hold- even if it is a winter babe.

User image

3 years ago

So sorry Kahlan!

11dpo, nothing new, neg test this AM

Thought I was getting PMS cramps this morning, but nothing there. Boobs are perpetually sore (like every day this cycle except for a couple. Annoying!) Good luck with those who are starting to test! At this point, I'm doing it to see if I could detect a positive early (if it does end up being positive...)

3 years ago

I caved...ofcourse.

Hi ladies, today I'm feeling out. Gassy, not so nauseated but I do have some. I wish I felt like I was. The pullout method with my husband is pissing me off and upsetting me so much.

User image

3 years ago

Aww. Sorry hberry. Ur still in the game tho
When is AF due?

ladyshipe. snap so did I!! obviouldt BFN at 5dpo what was I thinking duh! we are defiantly too early x
had a strange sharp pain earlier !!!

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Sorry ladyshipe and hberry. Ladyshipe how many dpo are you?

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo