Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

701 - 710 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Kay. I AM so sorry to hear that.
Wow.
Maybe take a break this month?

3 years ago • Post starter

Hoping for you Hberry.
You got more going on than I do...
Nothing over here. Nothing new i.e.
Same sore boobs. Not feeling like this is the month.

Ladyshipe- I know. I also had a lot last month but look how that turned out haha. Im hoping this is it.
My friend has been on bed rest. She has to have an endocrinology and a stress test done. She also has yet to turn in her heart monitor. She mentioned the episodes are going down since she's been mostly sleeping. As long as she's laying down, she's fine.

User image

3 years ago

Hi guys. I am 3/4dpo. Headaches today and dull ache lower abs. I usually have right breast pain instantly after ovulating to when AF arrives but haven’t got that yet. I’ve been super tired had a great nights sleep last night but then an afternoon nap today and then yawning at 9:30pm. So unlike me! Trying not to look into these too much but feel like I am going out of my mind!!

3 years ago

Hi MJ and welcome.
We are all recognizing slowly but surely to not read into everything that goes on with our bodies during this tww.....lol.

Hard to do..but to keep sane, we have to

It’s wild! I keep a diary but last month around this time I didn’t enter anything so can’t compare. I’m trying hard not to that’s for sure but it’s all I can think about. My last pregnancy I didn’t find out until I was 7 weeks along so this consciously trying and the two week wait is new to me.

3 years ago

Yes....The mere fact that we are consciously trying, it feels hard and gets tedious.

Hi Mj!
As I stood up, and am now sitting my head feels as if it's in the clouds and now a heightened sense of smell.

User image

3 years ago

Ohhh the heightened sound promising!!!

3 years ago

Oh boy, Hberry!
Did u get ur tests??

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo