Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

121 - 130 of 847 Replies | Last Page

This might sound weird- but the biggest reason I’m feeling like I’m probably out- my dogs are not clinging to me the way they have during my 2 positive cycles.

User image

3 years ago

don't say that Kahlan

User image

3 years ago

I’m still hoping. Maybe I did implant yesterday and the hormones just aren’t strong enough yet. Only time will tell. And yes- I will be testing like crazy for the next couple days. I just can’t resist! It’s a real addiction!

User image

3 years ago

Abit!!!
Yay!!!!

3 years ago • Post starter

Kahlan. I still think there is chance. I am HOPING for you.
Woot!

Here’s my thoughts- I honestly don’t feel pregnant (I know 10dpo is still early and I’m not out yet)
10dpo- slight cramps, tender cervix, mild back ache, very mildly tender breasts. All that paired with high- medium-medium cervix and ewcm- my theory is: either I didn’t actually ovulate when I thought and I’m gearing up to try again, or my period is days away.
Only time will tell- but I’m going to keep taking OPK’s and try to hold back my urge to test every time I pee

User image

3 years ago

Forgive the TP!

user submitted image

3 years ago

Wooooooo!!!! Super positive!!!

User image

3 years ago

Yeesss abit!

woohoo send those vibes to us congratulations xx

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo