Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

421 - 430 of 847 Replies | Last Page

3 years ago • Post starter

Well I enticed the DH to bd again tonight and have covered my fertile days to get that egg! Right now I'm starting to feel nauseated again. The pains in my left side and lower back have gone away after having them off and on all day. Im also feeling like this cycle is THE cycle.

User image

3 years ago

Good morning ladies hope you area all well ?
Amy any news?
Hberry sending you and love over this TWW x

Lady yep a positive is a positive !

Ti
His morning CD 8 my monitor told me to test only been using the monitor For 3 months now one was off my MMC So don’t really count that last two cycles exactly the same this one I got a high reading 3 days early !!! What could that mean I usually get 5 high then my peak

User image

3 years ago

Morning Ladies...
Ohh HBerry here’s to hoping good things come your way over the next couple of weeks...
I am now on CD31....in this basis it is possible I have ovulated later than thought if I end up having another one of these weird ass long cycles....maybe my cycles will just be longer from now on? who knows what Mother Nature decides....anyway if I have then I have still got my BD covered for another couple of days ....boobs tender and fuller and cramping is same as yesterday...like the very beginning of af...niggly cramps and lower back but it never escalated just stayed the same...all could just be PMS but who knows ...what I have noticed is that my skin is rather clear at the moment...I usually get a nasty something along my jawline around my period...although i haven’t put an ounce of make up on for a month and half so that is probably helping (I am the lockdown mum in a big hoodie, leggings and a glass of wine in hand lol...although the wine is staring at me in the fridge saying why haven’t you drank me all week!!) took an IC this morning and chucked it In the bin after only analysing it for about five mins I don’t want to keep going back and finding something that potentially is not there...anyways we will see what the day brings ....Happy Saturday to you all x

3 years ago • Edited

Ah sorry BB, I didn’t see your post....nope nothing changed over here yet:..
I don’t know much about the monitor things...maybe I need to ramp up my game next month if I am out...could t hurt

3 years ago

Ladies is this possible ??? I took an OPK on 5/9 positive and first thing 5/10
I’m 6PDO today and took a hcg test with FMU and I swear I see a second line please tell me if you see it.
Made a bet with husband lol. Let me win this bet. ????

user submitted image

3 years ago

Hi all.
Hippie. Yup that sho nuff looks like a positive to me....I have heard of women getting at 6 dpo.
But there is also a posibility that u o'd earlier than you thought.

Hberry. I HOPE u got that egg!!

Morning ladies! Hippie yes I see a second line, its faint but I see it!
Bb and Amy - thanks! It didn't much to entice dh to bd last night. I'm covered for awhile now!
I'm 1dpo still feeling exhausted. Last night I dreamt that dh and I did a facebook live gender reveal and again it was twins

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Oh boy. Hberry!!

Good morning ladies. This cycle I finally got a positive OPK without the aid of fertility medicine. I met with my new doctor, virtually, after the death of my Rep. Endo. on Easter. This new doctor confirmed my PCOS, which I’ve known I’ve had for years. He recommends that I start eating low carb and low sugar, which I did immediately. First week I was down a little more than 5 lbs. I really think that change was part of why i finally got a positive opk. My husband and I were able to do the deed 3 days in a row starting the day I got my peak opk. I’m only 4 dpo, but my boobs have been super sore since 2 dpo. I usually don’t have great pain until 3-4 days before AF. We also used pressed this month. I’m really hoping we caught it. We’ve had5 IUIs and the new doctor was more interested in moving to IVF. Fingers and toes crossed we were able to do it on our own this time

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo