Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

521 - 530 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Omg- seriously! The more I have the more I test, then I’m out of tests before I know it

User image

3 years ago

Yup. Then stress out cause u still have a few more days to test and u are all out....and u feel like ur missing out on getting an early bfp.

3 years ago • Post starter

Yep- so been there! I usually realize and buy them when I only have about 6 left and ration the last few the addiction is real!

User image

3 years ago

Of a truth.

3 years ago • Post starter

What’s the earliest dpo you mamas have got a bfp? I’m 7 dpo today and got a negative so now I’m feeling super discouraged ????

3 years ago

8 was my earliest, but even then it was so light I wasn’t sure until 9dpo

User image

3 years ago

Ah, I guess I have to wait a couple more days. This is sooooo hard

3 years ago

Morning ladies I have to quit my addiction ! I’m now taking two different brands at a time yesterday I had an indent today it’s a negative I’m waiting till 9 dpo now, it’s an emotional rollercoaster and I wanna get off !

User image

3 years ago

Oooh either 2 or 3 dpo today and the first symptoms are starting. Itchy and achy nipples. Pms? Pregnancy? It's all the same until 10 dpo, but let the symptom spotting begin!

3 years ago

Michelle- my bfp hasn't come in until 14 dpo. And that was 3 years ago.
E- I've been recording all symptoms from 1dpo. I've been more in tune with symptoms this time around so every little symptom that pops up gets recorded
Afm its cd 23 and ctp has AF due today and my app still has af due friday. No sign of AF and I'm hoping it stays that way! I also had some soft serve ice cream (a large) and I was able to finish the whole thing which is something I haven't been able to do in quite awhile. And yesterday my 4 yr old daughter napped on me and thay doesn't happen often. She was even holding my stomach. Now this morning she's talking about how she's been a baby in my tummy again. And she put her hand on my stomach. She's been on this kick about talking about her being a baby in my tummy.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo