Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

361 - 370 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Hey Amy, Been there...with the check, recheck, check again in case something shows...500 days later check again!.
Uggh..that's why this time, i just wanna wait for AF.

3 years ago • Post starter

Lady I think the only way I will be able to do that is if I keep busy....hence not being at home 24/7 during lockdown or giving them to my oh...Maybe I try that next month if I am out this month...
Feeling a bit more zen about the whole situation....been on a massive walk with oh and son today, we are lucky enough to have a big woods walking distance by our house and just got there in time for all of the blue bells....lovely! Also been reading up about dry/little cm at this point as today I seem to have gone from one extreme to the other...currently like the Sahara and it seems that there have been a lot of women who have still got a bfp... so close yet so far!

3 years ago

Goodmorning ladies!! Sorry for all the late reponse...im currently at work. But so far AF hasnt showed up. She usually comes around my lunch time. 130ish so im keeping my fingers crossed she doesnt show up. Ahh the anticipation!! Re too a test and still a BFN

Amy & lady- omg...i kept running in to recheck my test this morning too. The anticipation keeps killing me. When is AF due for you gals??

HBerry- dont get yourself down my friend. We are all here for you. Everyones journey is different, so dont feel like you are ahead or behind anyone. This is YOUR journey =]

3 years ago

Mel. I am on cd 4 today...about 7-9 days before I ovulate..

Im on cd 9 and according to the dashboard im low fertility however when doing some of these tickers, they claim I should be high range... Oy am i missing something

User image

3 years ago

Girl, at this point...bd now until after O, if hubby is up to it. Lol

I am cd11...af due on sat (4days)

3 years ago

Lady- how long have you've been trying for a baby if you dont mind me asking??
HBerry- CD9....how long are your cycles?? I say BD up until ovulation too
Amy- thats right i do remeber you saying AF is due this saturday for you. Were you doing the BD frequently? I still havent gotten a visit from AF today yet. But still getting a BFN. Not too sure if people get a BFP days afyer ovulation and after missed period.

3 years ago

Mel- on here it has it averaged to 27 days. On my period tracking app it has me as a higher pregnancy chance then on here.. Acccck

User image

3 years ago

Fingers crossed for us both tomorrow then Mel yup I worked hard on the BD this month...plenty of time to kill during the fertile week and if I O when I think I did going on ewcm we also got the day before, day of and the day after

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo