Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

171 - 180 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Update ..... tested again and negative maybe it was just an evap or a dodgy test I just need to try again in the morning trying so hard to to obsess

User image

3 years ago

Im officially out. AF reared her ugly head this morning. Even though I tested I didn't realize until I had wiped.

User image

3 years ago

Sorry to hear that hberry

User image

3 years ago

Not even spotting yet this afternoon, but I have severe abdomen pain. Usually I'm full out bleeding and not even that. Wondering if the store brand at home test was a bad one. Might have to pick up a clear blue or frer. Definitely confused on what's going on even though I seen blood this morning..

User image

3 years ago

Hey lovely ladies.
How's everyone?
10 dpo today. Bfn. Headaches, dull cramping...sore boobies...AF due in 2 days.
Feel like I am out. So just waiting for AF at this point.

3 years ago • Post starter

Hi lovely ladies. I am 11dpo with not really any symptoms other than abit more cm. I have tested and it was n. And I'm due in 3days I'm hoping this will be my lucky month. I had a mc 2months ago and one 7 months ago but this is my 4th baby we are trying for. Good luck everyone. Xx

3 years ago

Hi Kay and welcome. Sorry about your miscarriages.
for you. Hope this is your month!

Had severe cramping on and off all day. Nausea and heartburn galore. Bleeding when having the urge to go #2 and occasionally when I wiped. Now I'm having twinges. Im 12dpo and 1 day late... Not sure when I should test but I may just wait a day or 2.

User image

3 years ago

morning guys...really doing my nut in with these negative tests I'm 10dpo period due in 5 days did a first response 6 days sooner and yes of course it was negative it was the curved handle one have herd mixed reviews on those....but I may be clutching at straws. have been feeling sick an headache since yesterday I feel like I did when I was pregnant last, because I feel totally rotten and and that's all I remember about that time ....I promise myself I'm not going to test till 12dpo -13 dpo which is Wednesday/ Thursday feel like I need a day off xx

User image

3 years ago

Hi everyone.
Hberry - u should just test. Ur a day late now.

Bb - I know the feeling. I hate seeing those
I am due AF tomorrow. Not testing today. Will just wait for AF to arrive. If not then I will test tomorriw.
I am 11 dpo today.

to you ladies.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo