Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

631 - 640 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Well then!!

3 years ago • Post starter

Im just so sick of the excuses. Now this morning it's i dont want another because of how our daughter's been behaving lately.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. I'm sorry but that is such a lame excuse. Kids grow out of things. How old is your daughter?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly - she is 4. That never stopped him from having our younger 2. Im just so over the excuses.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. I totally understand what you are saying. I hope he gets off his high horse and agrees to be on the same page as you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Thanks dragonfly. Im hoping so too. Even though we dtd he pulled out once again and I refuse to even log it because of that very reason.

User image

3 years ago

I'm out for this month gals, but in good spirits. I'll be back on this board in a couple weeks!

3 years ago

@Hberry. Yes, when my husband pulls out, I don't mark it either.

@E. So sorry the witch showed up, but love the attitude. Praying that your timings are right and you catch the egg this cycle.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

One week today Until AF...let the countdown begin!!!

3 years ago

@Amystone. Good luck. Hope the week goes fast for you. When do you plan on testing?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo