Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

451 - 460 of 847 Replies | Last Page

I got my blazing positive OPK this morning! O should be tonight or tomorrow! BD’d yesterday- so hoping I can’t get some in tonight and/or tomorrow! Having cramping around my right ovary since last night and I’ve never had such a dark positive, so I’m hoping it’s a nice strong egg and I can get my sweet little rainbow baby this cycle!

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan- Good luck and fingers crossed for you! Go get that egg!
AFM atm my sense is heightened and a lot of things that I am smelling today is making me nauseated. I can barely change my 2 yr olds pull ups. Today he isn't feeling so good so potty training is off and pull ups are on as precautionary. Breasts and nips are super sensitive. I have twinges in my lower back on my right side and my eye is twitching like crazy today. It's driving me crazy lol

User image

3 years ago • Edited

kahlan- fingers and toes crossed for you what CD are you ?
Hberry- sonds promising how many dpo are u ?

ok so looks like ill be joining the two week wait early ! I usually ovulate on CD 15/16 which are my two peak days ( well this is only the 3rd cycle been monitoring so why knows ) but the last two were CD 15/16
this cycle started high on CD 9 and got my peak today on day 11 so will ovulate today / tomorrow checked my cervix position which I'm new to it seems to the right high but I have small hands and the hole is a bit obscured but its soft and seems a little open sorry TMI!

is ovulation on CD 11/12 too early ? so to day wild be 0 and tomorrow 1 dpo?

majorly stressing out please help

User image

3 years ago

Bb- I'm 4dpo today and cd16. This morning I woke up with pressure in my abdomen. Not a lot but enough that I could feel. I also ovulated on cd12 this cycle. Ovulation day would be 0day tomorrow would be 1dpo.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Bb- if you peaked on OPK’s today- you’re more likely to ovulate tomorrow, then the next day would be 1dpo. Crossing my fingers for you!! And no- it’s not too early! Keep doing OPK’s until they are negative again to be sure you don’t miss your peak.
Hberry- only a few more days until you’ve made it to the testing window! I hope you get your

AFM- today is O day! BD’d last night and both nights before! Hoping to get some in tonight as well so I have lots of swimmers in the race!

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan- Get it girl! Hoping this cycle is THE cycle for you!
I had another dream of having twin girls. Identical twin girls. I got to name each one of each of my late grandmas and my late cousin whom all passed from cancer. My cousin from stage 4 breast cancer.
I went on the first response website and they sunday would be a good day to test. If it's negative sunday, i will wait to test another day or 2.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hberry do you always ovulate at he same time ...when are you testing ? what do you use ? internet cheapies? I have a stack now gonna try and hold out till 9 dpo

kahlan- we are a day apart its crazy how last month you guys felt miles ahead of me !! are you using pre-seed? used it for the first time last night only put a little in as I didn't tell my hubby....

how many days do your cycles vary....with my two 21 and 14 didn't find out I was pregnant till late wasn't trying same with the MMC in January so feel like this is all quite new to me, never really took much notice over the years always had the coil

Amy how you doing ?

and of course ladyshipe how's everything with you what stage you @?

fingers crossed for our BFP's this cycle

User image

3 years ago

Bb- it’s because I have a long cycle. My most frequent O day is cd19 (which is true of this cycle as well.) it has varied from CD17-28 since this round of ttc began. The vitex has regulated in down to cd 17-21, but most of the time it’s right on cd19. I do use preseed. Every time I have conceived it has been using preseed, so I figure- why mess with a good thing? Good luck!! Go catch that egg!

User image

3 years ago

bb- my average cycles are about 25 days and lately it has been cd12 when I ovulated. I have had good luck with first response tests. I ordered first response early result tests and they come on Thursday. I will test on Sunday, and if it's negative wait a couple days and test again.

User image

3 years ago

Hey Ladies...I hope you all get some BFP this time around!!!
I am doing ok thanks BB...I am back to the beginning and o lay in CD3...af has finished already....did anyone else find that when they hit their 30’s their periods got lighter....since I had Theo my periods have been so light...2/3days I’d really light bleeding and that’s it...this time I’ve had 1day of spotting and one day really light and that’s it....I worry that I don’t have enough lining to hold an egg now...probably just brain thinking too much but I hope that is not a reason why we are struggling this time around....
I am glad it is sunny today because I just want to lay out in the garden and do sod all feeling a bit pants today, woke up with a corker if headache and I’ve noticed from my past few cycles that I still cramp after af has finished...today I am still feeling proper crampy af style and had really bad ovary pain this morning...is it common to be crampy still after a period...? Does anybody else experience this? X

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo