Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

811 - 820 of 847 Replies | Last Page

BB!
Cd 7 today for me.

3 years ago • Post starter

Bb- Im on cd9. My fertile days start today. Hope to start bding.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. Good luck in your fertile window. Hope you get all your bases covered. That really sucks about your husband. My hubby had to have hip surgery pretty quickly as it was on it's last limbs and there would be no saving the hip. If he requires surgery, I hope it goes well and finally sucessful.

@Bb0007. I can see a vvfl on your test. If you got pink spotting a day before yesterday, that could indicate implantation bleed and should roughly get your BFP in the next day or so Keeping my fingers crossed. I don't know much about tests but the results could factor on a lot of things.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Thanks dragonfly

Lady and Hberry your time is near !!

Today’s update - did a Poundland test 20miu and a boots test this site says it’s 100 miu?? With FMU I’m still not happy with the results the Poundland is like dollar store and the boots I have never use before . Both are pink dyes got I think a feint pos on both so ran out and bought a frer peed quite a few times before I did it as about 12 with about a 45 min hold before and hit feint lines which were pinkish then faded ...... what to do again!! Maybe if I am pg my levels haven’t changed since yesterday. Will do the other frer with FMU

Cervix high as a kite

User image

3 years ago

Hello ladies

Update AF has come to visit ....

I’m going to try acupuncture and herbs For fertility on top of my precieve powders this cycle got blood work form from doctor so will be doing those . Going to exercise more , eat healthy And lose a bit of weight
I’m not going to let this defeat me .
Baby dust to you all

Can’t wait fir some more BFPs !! Get busy ladies

User image

3 years ago

Good luck Hberry here’s hoping you get your

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies how are you all getting on?

User image

3 years ago

Fingers crossed for you x

I’m on cd6 my monitor has asked me to test please see ovulation test below it baffles me !! The lines look dark fir CD6?? .... anyway I’m not trying this month I start acupuncture on Wednesday and she has told me not to have unprotected sex until she has cleared me out !!! So I’m already out this month lol to you all x

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Thnks bb. Dh and bd again last night. Hopefully I did catch it in time. We will find out in about 12ish days when AF is due to show

User image

3 years ago

Jumping on to the thread late... 6 dpo- nothing major here. Increased CM, tender breasts but everything has been wacky since I am still bf. Just wanted to join a discussion to help me drag along the TWW! Good luck ladies!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo