Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

791 - 800 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies.
Af caught me. Am now cd 3. All these shadows and evap lines are a MESS!

BB...THAT kinda look like a faint pos to me...but I say wait...

3 years ago • Post starter

Ladyshipe- sorry af showed. Maybe this cycle.

User image

3 years ago

Thanks Hberry. I feel exhausted. Not going to really try this cycle....if it happens then so be it.

3 years ago • Post starter

HBerry I can totally relate...it’s emotionally exhausting isn’t it ...so sorry about this month xx

3 years ago

How is everyone doing? I’m 3 days from AF due date. I’ve done tests and they are definitely a big fat negative so think I’m out. This month was whack and I had things happen that never do before my period which gave me some hope, even now I am usually emotional as anything and I’m not this month (no complaints there lol). Probably won’t try again for a little bit. Anyone else having a break or going again! I think I’m a bit behind you all in the CD.

3 years ago

Sorry to hear that MJdj but you’re not out till AF!

Current situation - Fmu - frer bfn Superdrug early bfn
SMU - CB early another doggy indent I think I’m 16 dpo and 2 dats late I really think I may have surged then not released then surged again. Cervix so high I can’t touch it creamy CM a little crappy that’s it so Who bloody knows just really fed up Wish AF would come and I can try again posted some pics of both sets of tests

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Cd6 today for me and I have never had this happen to me before. Period stops cd4, then for half the day on cd5 I start spotting then stops last night, still cd5. Then recently, I just used the bathroom no blood, but then I wipe and its pink to light blood when I wipe. Im out of whack, I swear.

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies, today I’m 5 or 6 DPO. I want to test 1 day before AF is due ORRRR 10 DPO (at least lol)

3 years ago

@Hberry. Was it your normal period or was it completely different?

@Mermaid. Good luck.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Ladies has anyone ever has a high or positive ovulat test but neg Preg test ? I’m out of my depth here don’t know what possessed I used a test from the cb advanced it reads Estrogen and LH could this just mean my period is about to come ?

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo